• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

My Personal Ranting Thread...

99% of you will never be coders. You will comb through forums on the internet just like this one with hope and dreams of becoming a somebody but in the end, it won't happen.

You'll download nulled scripts, put them onto a website you think is a premium domain (sdf4w3r3wr.com or some sh**) fiddle around with it thinking you are going to make millions selling it on a forum just like this, but then realize you don't know how to change anything on the site (which is why so many WANNABE webmasters use WordPress).

The amount of assholes on this forum that have continued to try and run me off because well, mostly because I'm a female and the country they come from deems females as lesser of the species.

This is why 99% of you towel heads will never find a female (That isn't forced) into dating and or marrying you.

I was an Envato employee for 4 years and did security coding for them as well as reveiwing php scripts for sale to make sure they were efficient, coded correctly and safe for end customers to purchase.

I had a higher paying job at the age of 20 than most of you will have your entire lives.

Every single thing I upload is retail, no need to null anything I post.

Yet people continue to talk sh**, pick on, blast, blah blah blah...

It reminds me of a 6th grade locker room in here.

Now, publicly, you may post a laughing face and make fun of this post, but in reality, as you sit in your little shack out in India land making in one month what I make in an hour...

This forum is just a forum, you can show off, talk big, but in the end, we both know you are a loser.

THIS is what I am all about:

and for the assholes that think I'm not real, (Because that's what virgin faggots do on the interwebs), here's a picture of me at age 10 with Tommy Shaw from Styx and Ryan Seacrest

Now seriously, eat cock please.
Actually I just came online seeing this, @Seraphos no matter how mad u are, you should just learn how to ignore that's the way to keep moving forward.
If u keep replying pple who piss u off, it won't change a damn thing.
#Silence is the best answer to a "FOOL" #
Am not saying anyone is a fool on my side though. However @Seraphos whoever u think is a FOOL. Just ignore/snub them big time. The way u responded though I could see u were freaking ANGRY..Lol
#Stay Cool

Reactions: GARAYEV
Oh my God, what happened to you @Seraphos ?

I actually didn't mean anything bad, why are you so mad?
I even didn't attack you...
Try to read all my comments with a positive mind, did I attack you? did I bully you?
I really mean that you are beautiful, is it bad?
If you don't like being told that you are beautiful, just say it no need to start your madness on this forum.

If you can't take compliments and jokes, at least don't start attacking someone just say you don't like what people are saying.

Damn, again I misjudged the pretty face...
You are true guys, personality is way more important than a pretty face...

Every females favorite word, in this brotherhood of men.
I use the word asshole at least 50 times a day, walking across the street, on facebook, on the phone, email.

"Hi I'm Ralph, I saw your facebook page and I was wondering..."

"I'm looking for a wife soon..."

(Crossing the street) "Hey baby!"

(Shopping) "Hey do you know where the milk is? (And your standing in the milk aisle).

Wow, your 1st post wasn't nice.

Just chill

You should know the Internet is full of shitheads and wierds dudes. My good advice:

Wow, your 1st post wasn't nice.

Just chill

Sorry about that, my first post had been VERY nice, I just seemed to have attracted a following of creepers that no matter what or where I post are right there with heavy breathing.

Remember when you were younger and you liked a girl but didnt know what to say so you would end up making fun of her?

That's what's going on here basically...

Reactions: Medw1311
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock