• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Personal dilemma

slvrsteele

Mr. G(rumpy)
Staff member
Null Master
Babiato Lover
Trusted Uploader
Nov 5, 2019
CDN
Hello everyone.
I have this personal dilemma and I would like your input on it cause I am totally undecided about how to manage it.
Question is like this:
If someone you know and trust is proven to be an initiator of hate and defamatory campaign against you on SM what would you do?

Hello everyone.
I have this personal dilemma and I would like your input on it cause I am totally undecided about how to manage it.
Question is like this:
If someone you know and trust is proven to be an initiator of hate and defamatory campaign against you on SM what would you do?

1.- Evaluate the possible causes of their actions (See to what extent you are responsible for it)
2.- Talk to the person and ask why? And for what? he/she did it (beyond slander, of course)
3.- If you are not responsible, tell him/her to stop doing it or you will have to look for alternatives

Sometimes people do stupid things just out of anger, many times talking and expressing what each one thinks can be solved

If he/she is a person you appreciate, you cannot congratulate him/her for that, but conflicts serve to show that there are things to improve, and if you want to keep him/her, the best thing is to fix things

Even if you are not very happy with him or her for a while, but it is better than losing contact with someone if you appreciate it

That is my personal opinion

If it were me, I'd put it in the closet, I've already been there. I simply tore up his form, now I even forgot what he looked like.

That depends my man:
1) Find the cause of it:
Every action has a cause, it can be found by the date of the first slandering or it can be found in the comments on the SM. if there is no solid reason then say your goodbye's to her/him as they are not worth your time,
2) If you were like stuck-together twins:
Confront them directly about the slander, what has gotten into you. If they by any chance deny the truth and still want to avoid it, just drop the matter as they are not quite sure about the matter and that's just how they want to go with the flow. less interaction means less headaches for you.
3) If they are your partner of life: confront them directly and if that doesn't work out you can go with therapy. there may be a hidden trauma that both of you are unaware of.

Stay healthy and avoid toxic people.

Don't get angry, just calm

Meet in person ask why

It may or may not be true, but how you handle matters

• Love
Reactions: Saint Gabriel
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock