• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

I'm looking for a personal rating site

bugrastar

Sep 7, 2020
Turkey
bugraoguscv.blogspot.com
I'm looking for a Trustpilot style website where visitors can rate and comment on me rather than on a company or product. For example, a website where visitors can comment and rate me.

Or is there such a website?

Last edited:
Before becoming a member of freelance sites, I want to provide free services to some people. In return, I will ask them to rate me. they can only comment on the service they receive on freelance sites. so i am looking for a website where they can give me their reviews and comments. so other people can get service from me based on comments and ratings. I can also show it as a reference after I become a Freelance member.

In that case, you may as well create your own personal website which showcases your work and designs, then add custom forms at the bottom to ask ex-employers how you did.
I don't believe there exists any themes which do exactly what you want but there are form builder plugins which can provide the functionality to allow you to add your own review system.

@bugrastar There are a lot of ways to archive this either you create a site and showcase your portfolio, link your site to Trustpilot, create a FB fan page and promote your services, Google my business; there are a lot of ways it's just a matter of searching.

Reactions: tradesman
@bugrastar There are a lot of ways to archive this either you create a site and showcase your portfolio, link your site to Trustpilot, create a FB fan page and promote your services, Google my business; there are a lot of ways it's just a matter of searching.
Trustpilot and other sites can review and comment on the company and product. What I want is something personal, my clients will be able to comment on the service they receive, good or bad. so Trustpilot is not the right place

In that case, you may as well create your own personal website which showcases your work and designs, then add custom forms at the bottom to ask ex-employers how you did.
I don't believe there exists any themes which do exactly what you want but there are form builder plugins which can provide the functionality to allow you to add your own review system.
I agree.
Nothing beats a personal recommendation from previous clients and employers.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock