• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

My Personal Ranting Thread...

Seraphos

Trusted Seller
Banned User
Oct 6, 2019
99% of you will never be coders. You will comb through forums on the internet just like this one with hope and dreams of becoming a somebody but in the end, it won't happen.

You'll download nulled scripts, put them onto a website you think is a premium domain (sdf4w3r3wr.com or some sh**) fiddle around with it thinking you are going to make millions selling it on a forum just like this, but then realize you don't know how to change anything on the site (which is why so many WANNABE webmasters use WordPress).

The amount of assholes on this forum that have continued to try and run me off because well, mostly because I'm a female and the country they come from deems females as lesser of the species.

This is why 99% of you towel heads will never find a female (That isn't forced) into dating and or marrying you.

I was an Envato employee for 4 years and did security coding for them as well as reveiwing php scripts for sale to make sure they were efficient, coded correctly and safe for end customers to purchase.

I had a higher paying job at the age of 20 than most of you will have your entire lives.

Every single thing I upload is retail, no need to null anything I post.

Yet people continue to talk sh**, pick on, blast, blah blah blah...

It reminds me of a 6th grade locker room in here.

Now, publicly, you may post a laughing face and make fun of this post, but in reality, as you sit in your little shack out in India land making in one month what I make in an hour...

This forum is just a forum, you can show off, talk big, but in the end, we both know you are a loser.

THIS is what I am all about:

and for the assholes that think I'm not real, (Because that's what virgin faggots do on the interwebs), here's a picture of me at age 10 with Tommy Shaw from Styx and Ryan Seacrest

Now seriously, eat cock please.

Attachments

• money.jpg
    money.jpg
    465.3 KB · Views: 21
Last edited:
This is interesting..

I am not a coder even though I can code but I am too lazy to code...

Maybe I can help with SEO.. I am not that expert, thou..

Btw, you are beautiful if I can tell from your photo (if it is real).
:D

Just wondering why were you fired from envato..

Didn't you say goodbye to this community lately...?
I don't post on this forum anymore sorry. I don't deal with forums that protect scammers (MANY) on here. Good luck guys... Over 400 gigs, all retail. Guess this forum would rather make pennies in PayPal from scammer payments instead. Cya!
And now you are back spamming about your own place..??

Last edited:

If that is what you wish, so be it then. 21852

Promonde and zen123 apparently don't want me on the site anymore... so...

I'm sure you two little computer nerds enjoy jerking off at night after mommy tucks you in just at the anticipation of harassing a female on the internet later because you have no idea how to treat one. Eternal virgins.

Wait, don't I have over 400 gigs of retail downloads to share here?
Oh well.

Some of you know how to get a hold of me by email.

Thought I was done with the assholes, this just told me i didn't and never will on this forum.

Rolandsanjay:
""Fired from Envato in Dec 2018.
Downloaded THOUSANDS of themes and gave them away for free. "

And yes, rolandsanjay, your laughing at his comment makes you as much of an asshole as they do.

I've stumbled onto the edgiest fag heaven forum in the world.

Dicks are for chicks faggots.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Mr. Leech Slayer

Now it's clear how Norwegian people are
You have not done anything positive since joining this forum..

You don't know anything and you just want to ruin this community

I'll talk to Babak . if you weren't fired
I'll leave it here forever

We have good talent and some want to get them out of here..

"
Damn, you are really beautiful...
:love:

Please, don't go.
I am looking for a wife actually.

Maybe we are soulmates.. "

And that just makes you even more of an asshole.

• Haha
Reactions: SMRAlo
Damn, you are really beautiful...
:love:

Please, don't go.
I am looking for a wife actually.

Maybe we are soulmates..
:D:D:love::love:
WTF?
my opinion, having a pretty face doesn't matter
It is important to have a pure heart and to be honest and to have good morals

"
WTF?
my opinion, having a pretty face doesn't matter
It is important to have a pure heart and to be honest and to have good morals "

He's one of those assholes that trades women in his country or thinks that a female is his for marriage simply by looking at one.

Reactions: Sara7
You obviously are a virgin who has never even spoken or had a date with a female.
You must have the IQ of a peanut.

INOX you know how to get ahold of me.

Now it's clear how Norwegian people are
You have not done anything positive since joining this forum..

You don't know anything and you just want to ruin this community

I'll talk to Babak . if you weren't fired
I'll leave it here forever

We have good talent and some want to get them out of here..
And what good did you do here you lousy, childish camelfucker!? All you ever did was to suck money from the users of this forum.
You also threathened to leave this place like a spoiled child one time, but when we said goodbye without crying even a bit you decided to stay after you cowardly changed your nickname.

I have the feeling you are a keyboard warrior...
And I have a feeling you are a guy pretending to be a girl. Am I right? Yes I am..!
images

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tahasalim
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock