• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Hyip Rio - Advanced Hyip Investment Scheme With Ranking System

Hyip Rio - Advanced Hyip Investment Scheme With Ranking System v2.4 Untouched

No permission to download
Anyone having issues of the site showing this site is deceptive like is there any malware on it for browsers to be showing that
I noticed too.
There's also spam content in the script, that's why most of us can't send mail. The Cron jobs is also a problem attached to this.

The script is sending more than 500 mails per day on it own, so we can't even send a mail out because, before you wake up from bed... it already used the max limit of mail per day.

Reactions: rocketpay
I used it and found the withdrawal system not working.
"HYIPLAB v3.5 - Complete HYIP Investment System" 100% working
Demo : icoin.one

Everything is working on my side here too.... Only the email is not working and that's because the script is sending out spam mails by itself.

Still not able to fix that....very frustrating. I don't get to send any mail at all.

Everything is working on my side here too.... Only the email is not working and that's because the script is sending out spam mails by itself.

Still not able to fix that....very frustrating. I don't get to send any mail at all.
check the email section of your database.

Here's courtesy notice the HyipPro script has been updated to Version 2.2
It has new themes and fixes to many of the issues plaguing the previous version.

Yesterday, I'd sent @CCMarco a private reminder to update.
I hope he updates soon.

@CCMarco Here's further courtesy notification the script has been updated to 2.3
Kindly share update.

Last edited:
@CCMarco Bro please update to latest version.

Version 2.3 – 6 August, 2023[Fixed] - Manual withdraw setup issue fixed
[Fixed] - Manual deposit set on admin dashboard
[Fixed] - Page settings
[Fixed] - Mobile version append issue fixed
[Fixed] - Plan to create 500 issues fixed

thanks

please @WarBorn update the script properly upload the latest version which is 2.4, after fresh installation it is definitely 2.3 on the admin panel. so please verify your upload thank you so much. also please did anyone got the investment not reading properly or dropping fix please share a solution i dont think the dev fixed it in his latest update. if anyone has a solution please share. because cron jobs are properly set

please someone should assist, is there a way to make the user dashboard light mode by default rather than dark mode by default.
please assist me someone.

Thankyou for sharing this project.
But missing some gateway In this project. Please update with all payment gateway modules..

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock