• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

CredCrypto - HYIP & Trading PHP Script

CredCrypto - HYIP & Trading PHP Script 3.1.2

No permission to download
Thanks for the prompt response. Please how should I set up the .htaccess?
At the root level

Make sure to
core
public
.htaccess
index.php

The .htaccess is part of the script.

Sometimes it get skipped when you are trying to move the files from Files Folder to your root .

Just make sure that you enabled hidden files before moving.

Reactions: Abasiofiok54
Does anybody know why must of the button in the KYC form is not working especially the ones with the "not set" inscription like in the image below

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230704-104511.png
    Screenshot_20230704-104511.png
    39.5 KB · Views: 12
Does anybody know why must of the button in the KYC form is not working especially the ones with the "not set" inscription like in the image below
You will need to edit your account first before proceeding to verification

You will need to edit your account first before proceeding to verification
thanks. One more question. Why is it that it is only paystack payment gateway that populates the payment method when i try to deposit. Other payment gateway addon are active but I can find them in payment method==automatic gateway settings except paystack only

thanks. One more question. Why is it that it is only paystack payment gateway that populates the payment method when i try to deposit. Other payment gateway addon are active but I can find them in payment method==automatic gateway settings except paystack only
The error is from the developers, I have raised it many time but it’s never addressed.

Just install the authorized addon and it will fix it

The error is from the developers, I have raised it many time but it’s never addressed.

Just install the authorized addon and it will fix it
thanks. I tried. Not working... the addon shows that its active on addon section but won't show up in automatic gateway

Please after few days of installing the script. I was later told invalid license key. Please how can I fix this?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-07-05-18-34-47-027_com.android.chrome-edit.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-07-05-18-34-47-027_com.android.chrome-edit.jpg
    373 KB · Views: 3
Please after few days of installing the script. I was later told invalid license key. Please how can I fix this?
What I did is to only use their dashboard and change the front pages. I also notices that anytime I am using their blog aggregator the domain blocking comes up in two days.

What I did is to only use their dashboard and change the front pages. I also notices that anytime I am using their blog aggregator the domain blocking comes up in two days.
How can I disable the front pages and not use the blog aggregator? And I hope this way, the invalid license would be fixed permanently? Also! How would people register without the front pages?

Al
Although my own site was not block and I am also using their blog and all works fine but if I want to use my own custom design front page. How do I do that

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock