• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

CredCrypto - HYIP & Trading PHP Script

CredCrypto - HYIP & Trading PHP Script 3.1.2

No permission to download
How can I disable the front pages and not use the blog aggregator? And I hope this way, the invalid license would be fixed permanently? Also! How would people register without the front pages?
If you are good with laravel, you can follow the normal process. But the easiest way is to use a html static page. Make sure to use index.html as preference for your index page

Last edited:
How can I disable the front pages and not use the blog aggregator? And I hope this way, the invalid license would be fixed permanently? Also! How would people register without the front pages?
The registration and login pages are working fine. You can access it by typing yourdomain/login or yourdomain/register. You can access the dashboard but the crypto trading addon will be disable after the domain blocking.

If your domain is getting blocked. Simply rename the the the layout folder to something else and update the references.

E.g instead of layout, you can uses layouts.

This way, your domain won’t be blocked.

This is a temporary solution and they still patch it soon.

Enjoy

Reactions: Abasiofiok54
Al

Although my own site was not block and I am also using their blog and all works fine but if I want to use my own custom design front page. How do I do that

install on a subdomain. Then upload your html to the main domain.

If your domain is getting blocked. Simply rename the the the layout folder to something else and update the references.

E.g instead of layout, you can uses layouts.

This way, your domain won’t be blocked.

This is a temporary solution and they still patch it soon.

Enjoy
Where can I find this layout that you're talking about?

i have the latest code, but not nulled, i noticed this nulled code here and the one bought direct doesnt have the same menu even after updating the add-ons, as the trading addon is not live on the dashboard for both admin and user, also you can not trade with topup from admin

i have the latest code, but not nulled, i noticed this nulled code here and the one bought direct doesnt have the same menu even after updating the add-ons, as the trading addon is not live on the dashboard for both admin and user, also you can not trade with topup from admin
Go to database, look for the website_settings table, change trader_mode to enabled

i was able to block the domain restriction of the script and null it by working on 2 files
"\core\app\Helpers\generalHelper.php" and "core\app\Http\Controllers\Admin\SystemController.php" respectively, and everything works fine.
but all the plugins have the same restriction codes and are encrypted using ioncube, "reason why all plugins are free" Unless you are not using any plugins (which isn't possible) you are good else leave the script.

@wiseone: For the country list. it won't work because they are fetched from API which you've been blocked. Write a simple array with all the list of countries you need (tip: list available in theme prius layout front)

Reactions: teamc and akiroyall
i was able to block the domain restriction of the script and null it by working on 2 files
"\core\app\Helpers\generalHelper.php" and "core\app\Http\Controllers\Admin\SystemController.php" respectively, and everything works fine.
but all the plugins have the same restriction codes and are encrypted using ioncube, "reason why all plugins are free" Unless you are not using any plugins (which isn't possible) you are good else leave the script.

@wiseone: For the country list. it won't work because they are fetched from API which you've been blocked. Write a simple array with all the list of countries you need (tip: list available in theme prius layout front)
very very interesting. so the the plugins needs to be nulled

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock