• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

CredCrypto - HYIP & Trading PHP Script

CredCrypto - HYIP & Trading PHP Script 3.1.2

No permission to download
It's not a great script for project hyip. you can try with other nulled scripts
What scripts would you recommend? I've tried a couple and the results haven't really been satisfactory. Credcrypto's trading addon is fine, but it has a lot of bugs.

What scripts would you recommend? I've tried a couple and the results haven't really been satisfactory. Credcrypto's trading addon is fine, but it has a lot of bugs.
If you want a script on live production, do not use nulled script at all. Buy the script and design for the script and then you will have 100% support from script devs.

Goldcoder HYIP Manager Pro (The best for now)
H-Script
KirHyip
Fast Core
As HYIP
BlitzScript
EcHYIP

Goldcoders is a good choice but the price is high at $162 for the license. You can use Blitzscript or h-script.

Am happy today, and because of that I have decided to help you guys with this script. I was able to decode this totally since March this year, but because I spent almost 1 month doing that, I was reluctant to share it here. Also from this last update they released, i was able to recreate the now payment for auto-deposit. I was also able to customize the appearance to something different. If any of you want to detect here. So that i can drop it here.

• Love
Reactions: owudibad
Am happy today, and because of that I have decided to help you guys with this script. I was able to decode this totally since March this year, but because I spent almost 1 month doing that, I was reluctant to share it here. Also from this last update they released, i was able to recreate the now payment for auto-deposit. I was also able to customize the appearance to something different. If any of you want to detect here. So that i can drop it here.
This is the new look.

Attachments

• Screenshot (229).png
    Screenshot (229).png
    87.3 KB · Views: 33
  • Screenshot (231).png
    Screenshot (231).png
    100.4 KB · Views: 33
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock