• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[GET] $150 GOOGLE ADS VOUCHER

p3ngu1n

Trusted Uploader
Jun 1, 2019
h6Aghl0.png

Google is providing $150 Adword voucher for US residents,
but guess what you can also be a US resident by using a US VPN. :love: :cool:

Visit this link to obtain your voucher code

make sure to use an USA VPN when you submit your email.

like my post if this helped you. (y);)

I got mine:

DQMTSFL.png

tested and working 05/12/2020​

works man.. thanks.. a question though? will the coupon code be valid if I use it without using the VPN while applying it on an ad or do I need to use the USA vpn for it?

h6Aghl0.png

Google is providing $150 Adword voucher for US residents,
but guess what you can also be a US resident by using a US VPN. :love: :cool:

Visit this link to obtain your voucher code

make sure to use an USA VPN when you submit your email.

like my post if this helped you. (y);)

I got mine:
DQMTSFL.png

tested and working 05/12/2020

I tried with Avast SecureLine VPN but it keeps telling me I'm not eligible because my country ip doesn't match the one required. IS there any vpn you would recommend ? Thanks

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock