• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

GOOGLE COULD - FREE LINUX VNC WITH UPTO 1 GBPS SPEED INTERNET

It will be working until google closes the cloud shell service... That code what are doing (easy explanation) is to activate a visual interface (GUI) on that shell and activate a rdp line to connect with it

Wow it also has GPU? means that we can use emulator to play games in it?

Personally I use this for traffic exchanges. You can use it for youtube views, tiktok, etc, you can use it to earn money on some websites... It's up to you how you use this things.... As example if you use it to make money and earn $1 a day from one account, imagine having +10 google accounts using it also with your own refferal link.

Just use your brain and you will find a way to make this things profitable
Dumb question, can we run miners on it?

Dumb question, can we run miners on it?
Yes, you can... But your account will be locked after a few minutes. I've tested it.
Now I'm using 11 accounts to do something else than mining.
T5OWNl.jpg

Yes, you can... But your account will be locked after a few minutes. I've tested it.
Now I'm using 11 accounts to do something else than mining.
T5OWNl.jpg
I see, traffic exchange! xdd idk what to do when it says like "anticheat" or antibot validation and then it just refreshes after 60 seconds but it loops onto it

I see, traffic exchange! xdd idk what to do when it says like "anticheat" or antibot validation and then it just refreshes after 60 seconds but it loops onto it
I don't know what to say... Personally I didn't received any message like that. I'm using 11 accounts and sometimes 3 lose connection, but nothing more than that

I'm using google cloud shell to make some bucks (at the moment I'm just testing some things)
1669195306704.png

I don't know what to say... Personally I didn't received any message like that. I'm using 11 accounts and sometimes 3 lose connection, but nothing more than that

I'm using google cloud shell to make some bucks (at the moment I'm just testing some things)
1669195306704.png
Thats clever Ads-terra monetization actually. May i message you in pm?

Reactions: alexmisaila

1669195306704.png

Hey, good job there. Let me know if that works out.
I am also using Adsterra. But that's whitehat.

1669241575555.png

Reactions: dynamo_14324
Hey, good job there. Let me know if that works out.
I am also using Adsterra. But that's whitehat.

1669241575555.png
Wow, that's a lot of money :LOL:... It's almost the end of the day, and that are my stats from the only link I'm using and just 1 traffic source... Is see your CPM is double, maybe because the ads you use and traffic source, and also because of the click... I'm using only direct link with only impressions.
1669243036026.png

Wow, that's a lot of money :LOL:... It's almost the end of the day, and that are my stats from the only link I'm using and just 1 traffic source... Is see your CPM is double, maybe because the ads you use and traffic source, and also because of the click... I'm using only direct link with only impressions.
1669243036026.png

Yeah, major traffic source is USA, that's why.
Will try your method + a software + adsterra to generate some $$.
If that works out well, I'll share the method. 🤝

Yeah, major traffic source is USA, that's why.
Will try your method + a software + adsterra to generate some $$.
If that works out well, I'll share the method. 🤝
If you don't want to lose your account, don't try it... I'm doing this knowing the risks and I have specific parameters that I didn't share with no one. Isn't just copy a link into a traffic exchange, you need to know exactly how to do it and in what exchange.... Most of them are using proxys (fake visits generated by the same person), and that doesn't work, you will get banned.

If you don't want to lose your account, don't try it... I'm doing this knowing the risks and I have specific parameters that I didn't share with no one. Isn't just copy a link into a traffic exchange, you need to know exactly how to do it and in what exchange.... Most of them are using proxys (fake visits generated by the same person), and that doesn't work, you will get banned.

Yeah, true that. Traffic exchanges doesn't work for these.

Reactions: XZNT
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock