• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

GOOGLE COULD - FREE LINUX VNC WITH UPTO 1 GBPS SPEED INTERNET

Follow these step. .

1 . GO TO THIS LINK
2 . OPEN COULD SHELL

1668878305622.png

3 . THEN PASTE BELOW CODE

Code:
docker run -p 6070:80 dorowu/ubuntu-desktop-lxde-vnc

1668878356192.png

4 . AFTER ALL PROCESSES ARE COMPLETED, SELECT WEBPREVIEW AND CHANGE PORT TO 6070.

1668878460311.png

VNC Started. .
Cheers!

Source: TG
It worked. Thank you very much for sharing this @Deepansh :love:

• Love
Reactions: Deepansh
Hey guys can you make detailed instructions on this how can someone make this much dollars it will really helpful to the community and vise versa. using this server also can help because other curses are hectic and dont know which will really generate earnings.

I didn't understand what it does. However, if Google cloud allows us to create a $300 free billing account, I would appreciate it if you could let us know how it was done. I keep getting C-BAT-15 error when creating a free account and I couldn't find a solution.

It works. Thanks
Now I want to change location, how can I do so?
I mean not using VPN, but the server location. Thanks

Is it possible to start the sound on it? I tried to stream via obs stream) but there is no sound

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock