• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

GOOGLE COULD - FREE LINUX VNC WITH UPTO 1 GBPS SPEED INTERNET

Follow these step. .

1 . GO TO THIS LINK
2 . OPEN COULD SHELL

1668878305622.png

3 . THEN PASTE BELOW CODE

Code:
docker run -p 6070:80 dorowu/ubuntu-desktop-lxde-vnc

1668878356192.png

4 . AFTER ALL PROCESSES ARE COMPLETED, SELECT WEBPREVIEW AND CHANGE PORT TO 6070.

1668878460311.png

VNC Started. .
Cheers!

Source: TG
I already knew this trick... Very good, Google Shell can be used in many more ways... Just don't use it for mining crypto no matter how tempting it may seem, your account will be locked forever and it's not worth losing the acccount for that

What can we use this for?
Personally I use this for traffic exchanges. You can use it for youtube views, tiktok, etc, you can use it to earn money on some websites... It's up to you how you use this things.... As example if you use it to make money and earn $1 a day from one account, imagine having +10 google accounts using it also with your own refferal link.

Just use your brain and you will find a way to make this things profitable

Personally I use this for traffic exchanges. You can use it for youtube views, tiktok, etc, you can use it to earn money on some websites... It's up to you how you use this things.... As example if you use it to make money and earn $1 a day from one account, imagine having +10 google accounts using it also with your own refferal link.

Thank you. Sorry if i ask more. Does this like Windows RDP but this one is linux based? So for example for youtube views do you use a software or just chrome with auto refresh?

Sounds interesting, but have little idea what you're talking about or how to go about it

Does this like Windows RDP but this one is linux based?
Yes... For views on youtube you can use otohits, easyhits4u, addmefast etc... If you want to run .exe files (windows software) on linux just use "wine".

I have a sales thread if you want to try the traffic exchange "otohits" and don't want to wait for points
https://babia.to/threads/traffic-exchange-🔥otohits-accounts-with-100-000-points🔥.58158/

Sounds interesting, but have little idea what you're talking about or how to go about it
Just deep google how to make money online. I don't want to share methods/tricks

It worked. how long it's valid?
I don't know, but it's been working for a long time.
It will be working until google closes the cloud shell service... That code what are doing (easy explanation) is to activate a visual interface (GUI) on that shell and activate a rdp line to connect with it

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock