• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WHMPress - Client area (WCAP) request with verification

dreadstunlock

Nov 26, 2020
Hey guys, first time posting here for help, usually things are straight forward, but I am using the WHMPRESS and WHMPRESS CLIENT AREA addons and can't for the life of me get the client area to work, I have this error: "Please verify WCAP from Wordpress admin and set registered URL in WHMCS admin > System Settings > Addon Modules > whmpress > configure > Registered wordpress url"

I have set the 2 urls inside the whmcs helper inside whmcs and everything is green on wcap on backend of my wordpress, yet it still shows the error, any ideas?

Screenshots for clarity:

screenshot 1
screenshot 2
screenshot 3
screenshot 4

Last edited:
Quick reply, look at your second screenshot and the message at the top saying verify or unsupported, fix that and try again.

Reactions: dreadstunlock
Quick reply, look at your second screenshot and the message at the top saying verify or unsupported, fix that and try again.

But I downloaded it from you guys, it's asking for verification to the product, as in license key? Is this not nulled?

screenshot 5

What are the credentials where would I get them? Thanks so much for the swift response btw

But I downloaded it from you guys
Okay so no need to create this separate post for it, go post this in the actual thread for it and those who use it should be able to help and reply back to you in the thread itself.

Reactions: dreadstunlock
Okay so no need to create this separate post for it, go post this in the actual thread for it and those who use it should be able to help and reply back to you in the thread itself.

Understood, my apologies, just thought I might get a quicker and more focused response, cheers, I added more information on the discussion of the product
Appreciate all your help Bob :)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock