• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

A client of mine is getting blackmailed

aeae

Feb 7, 2023
Hi everyone. As title says, a client of mine is getting blackmailed through fake instagram accounts and fake accounts on whatsapp with virtual sim numbers, i would like to know who is this person behind all this sh*t and stop these. I know it's really hard to find out who it could be but i would like to get him out of this situation. Any help is much appreciated.
Thanks.
(I have the names of the accounts on IG and already have the virtual numbers).

Reactions: unusual_research
Hi everyone. As title says, a client of mine is getting blackmailed through fake instagram accounts and fake accounts on whatsapp with virtual sim numbers, i would like to know who is this person behind all this sh*t and stop these. I know it's really hard to find out who it could be but i would like to get him out of this situation. Any help is much appreciated.
Thanks.
(I have the names of the accounts on IG and already have the virtual numbers).
Hello. Blackmailed in which way ?
Are they asking for money in exchange of some actual accounts/data your client lost, or is it money vs publicly exposing some compromising stuff to friends/family/ ?

Now depending on the situation, I'd suggest going to the police and if it's a serious issue, they'll know the steps to take. If the police are idiots, try calling the National Department for Cyber Security from your country. They will adviceadvice you. There are usually nice people woring in such places and they are there to help victims.
If you want to really find out the person , your best bet is to find a cyber security expert (hacker), tell him all the details you know on the methods used against your friend (he'll know what to ask) and at least get a realistic assessment of the situation, how to stop it and the possibility of finding the blackmailer.
Other thing you can do would be to approach some of the guys exposing crypto scammers on Youtube. They help alot of victims of money scams get revenge or even their money back.
Just write to one of them and see how it goes. Maybe they have some contact information in theri profile bio.
Hope my reply will be useful to you somehow and I'm sorry for your client !
Good luck

It's either you contact the police, or hire a cyber sec/ hacker. if you want authorities to be involved to really threaten and intimidate the blackmailer, contact the police.

if you want to deal with it on your own and without red tape or long procedures like paperwork, hire a hacker instead. there are many ways they can use social engineering to track them down using geolocation and perform some OSINT on the blackmailer. but it's best to contact the two above as they are really good at tracking people down online and doxxing kind of like counterintelligence operations. (hackers and police cyber divisions use the same techniques to gather info and track location)

also, the blackmailer can be sued for extortion. so keep a record like a screenshot and other proof that your client is being blackmailed and then go to the police. so you guys can take it to court and make his/her pay a hefty fine and even jail time.

Reactions: unusual_research
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock