• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

uCloud - File Hosting Script - Securely Manage, Preview & Share Your Files

uCloud - File Hosting Script - Securely Manage, Preview & Share Your Files v2.1.0 Untouched

No permission to download
Can anyone help to get this installed getting 500 error on step 2, tried changing the directory for the rewrite and it's enabled.

Willing to offer a small payment.
are you using a nulled version and what is the server setup that you are installing it to do you use a control panel if so what one

i may be able to help you

are you using a nulled version and what is the server setup that you are installing it to do you use a control panel if so what one

i may be able to help you
I'm using the file in this v2.1.0 Untouched and I'm using aapanel or plesk whichever is easier.
On Ubuntu 22.04LTS
The untouched version is not asking for any purchase code or anything like that in step 1 of the install.
Thanks

I'm using the file in this v2.1.0 Untouched and I'm using aapanel or plesk whichever is easier.
On Ubuntu 22.04LTS
The untouched version is not asking for any purchase code or anything like that in step 1 of the install.
Thanks
ok send me admin login information in a private message for your control panel Plesk and i will have a look at it for you

friends, is there no chance to download the files previously uploaded to this script together with their folders? I want to upload to google drive.

This script appears to be modified and not in its original state (Untouched). There is no code found in it that checks for purchase codes, and after executing step2.php, a blank page is displayed. Can you provide a truly Untouched script?

To fix blank page.
Open file install\functions.inc.php and add code : use App\Core\Database;
It'll be looks like this;
1705047409701.png
Here's the proof;
1705047444634.png

Reactions: reishi
Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Class "App\Helpers\LogHelper" not found in...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
menius
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock