• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

UpToEarn - File Upload And Pay Per Download Script (SAAS Ready)

payout-rates.blade.php
and
cross check settings in admin - enabled or disabled.

Hello, thank you, I have already solved it, now I am trying to solve this which seems to be very simple but I can't, there is no way for this cookie sale to close? You click on it again and again and it doesn't happen, it's always there Has that happened to you?
Sin título.png

Thanks but it's curious, because I installed the script on a subdomain and when I click on the window it disappears but when I install the script on a normal domain, it never disappears when I click
General setting -> GDPR Cookie : -> disable

Hello guys, can someone help me with this error?
Sin título.png
Hi there,
Go To cPanel/MultiPHP INI Editor/Basic Mode/"*Select Your Site*"/Adjust the following settings or adjust the settings according to your hosting capacity

-allow_url_fopen = on

-max_execution_time = 600

-max_input_time = 600

-post_max_size = 1G

-memory_limit = 1024M

-upload_max_filesize = 1G

**This settings for Uploading file size 1G~**

Hola,
Vaya a cPanel/MultiPHP INI Editor/Modo básico/"*Seleccione su sitio*"/Ajuste las siguientes configuraciones o ajuste las configuraciones según su capacidad de alojamiento

-allow_url_fopen = activado

-max_execution_time = 600

-max_input_time = 600

-post_max_size = 1G

-límite_memoria = 1024M

-upload_max_filesize = 1G

**Esta configuración para cargar archivos de tamaño 1G~**
Thanks, I've solved it, one question, have you noticed that when you go to load a file the window opens twice?

In a capture you don't notice anything, enter the site and try to upload a file, you will notice that the window to upload the file opens twice upyourfile.com
I see it works well !?I can't figure out where exactly your problem is

This error is because the database file was not imported You can solve it easily by uploading the database file in step 4 (database) Then go to -->> cPanel ->>phpmyadmin then. Import the database file into the same database that you added to your site ,
I advise you to repeat the installation steps in order to solve the problem because it requires importing a database manually

This error is because the database file was not imported You can solve it easily by uploading the database file in step 4 (database) Then go to -->> cPanel ->>phpmyadmin then. Import the database file into the same database that you added to your site ,
I advise you to repeat the installation steps in order to solve the problem because it requires importing a database manually
can u provide me the download link of this script may be i have older one

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock