• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

UpToEarn - File Upload And Pay Per Download Script (SAAS Ready)

cricri1

Babiato Lover
Trusted Seller
Trusted Uploader
Feb 8, 2019
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
- moderator edit: please read our rules really carefully. No scripts taken from third party channels are allowed because they may contain backdoors or malicious code alterations -

You can put any liscence key.

Attachments

• 1690190356100.png
    1690190356100.png
    241.4 KB · Views: 468
Last edited by a moderator:
Earlier this month, I found a version 1.0 and after installing it, the page went blank the next day. I'm not sure if yours is the same issue.

Earlier this month, I found a version 1.0 and after installing it, the page went blank the next day. I'm not sure if yours is the same issue.

depends, where did you find yours? I have a site where I purchase from people that actually bought it, let me know your results.

depends, where did you find yours? I have a site where I purchase from people that actually bought it, let me know your results.
Thank you for providing it. I will install it and reply with the results after one day.

are you getting an error in the one I have uploaded? it worked fine on my localhost

The payout rates page is not working on my side
change resources/views/frontend/themes/default/payout-rates.blade.php

find line 33 replace to <?php echo '<?xml version="1.0" encoding="iso-8859-1"?>'; ?>
fine line 110 replace to <?php echo '<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>'; ?>
fine line 167 replace to <?php echo '<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>'; ?>
fine line 207 replace to <?php echo '<?xml version="1.0" encoding="iso-8859-1"?>'; ?>

save and upload , try again and report at heere!

Reactions: grimvik90
Code:
172.70.57.149 - - [01/Aug/2023:18:06:51 +0000] "GET /?block=$2y$10$A5ACno1OQXkcZ7MH19rjU.QxTQrKz4wYGws1F9OgGNwXjdrCoIrl. HTTP/2.0" 200 - "https://license.vironeer.com/" "Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10_15_7) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/113.0.0.0 Safari/537.36"

I have checked the author's server very carefully, the author still has a backdoor to handle the offending user.

Code:
172.70.57.149 - - [01/Aug/2023:18:06:51 +0000] "GET /?block=$2y$10$A5ACno1OQXkcZ7MH19rjU.QxTQrKz4wYGws1F9OgGNwXjdrCoIrl. HTTP/2.0" 200 - "https://license.vironeer.com/" "Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10_15_7) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/113.0.0.0 Safari/537.36"

I have checked the author's server very carefully, the author still has a backdoor to handle the offending user.
nicely spotted.
change resources/views/frontend/themes/default/payout-rates.blade.php

find line 33 replace to <?php echo '<?xml version="1.0" encoding="iso-8859-1"?>'; ?>
fine line 110 replace to <?php echo '<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>'; ?>
fine line 167 replace to <?php echo '<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>'; ?>
fine line 207 replace to <?php echo '<?xml version="1.0" encoding="iso-8859-1"?>'; ?>

save and upload , try again and report at heere!
it seems like we are building the ultimate puzzle one step at the time, we are going to make it work.

• Haha
Reactions: M.C and HoaBinh
fixed! waiting for a check from the author..
UpFile-Host-Upfile-miễn-phí-và-kiếm-tiền-—-Settings-—-Storage-Providers.png

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock