• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Review: filmbuzz.co

Hi guys! I have recently started a free movie site called FilmBuzz. You can visit the site here: https://filmbuzz.co
The script I am using is a custom script edited by Titan and he has been working on it since 2020, I believe.

The website is running on a DMCA ignored webhosting.
The movies and shows are carefully selected (only 1080p, high quality, small file size) uploaded and added to the website 1 by 1.
It is also stored on a DMCA ignored video hosting server powered with Arc CDN.

I do not use autoembed, because I believe I have more control over what content is shared on the website like this.

There are some ads placed on the side of the website and in the future there will be VAST ads added to the beginning of the videos, which in the future can all be disabled by upgrading to FilmBuzz Pro, which is a one time donation and lasts lifetime/account. This is not yet available, but I am working on it.

The site is more or less checked and fixed for xss and other exploits, so it should be backdoor proof.

As far as adding new features or fixing bugs in the code itself, that's Titan's area of expertise, but I would love to hear your inputs on what I could improve on the site, which doesn't involve coding.

Thanks in advance!
Your website looks pretty and modern but it loads quite slow.
I also started a project to build a movie and TV show website at https://guphim.net/
I haven't stopped updating them. Maybe you can get some ideas from checking it out. Good luck.

HalimMovie 5.5.4 nuled bro
Try not using nulled themes as they are vulnerable to xss exploits and other backdoor attacks.
One friend of my has lost all his progress, because the guy who nulled the script could easily delete everythong on his server. Only get scripts from trusted sources!

Try not using nulled themes as they are vulnerable to xss exploits and other backdoor attacks.
One friend of my has lost all his progress, because the guy who nulled the script could easily delete everythong on his server. Only get scripts from trusted sources!
Ohh of course bro, this file is nulled by me so it's safe.

Need help installing a storage server to setup XVideoSharing 2.1

I can pay $20

Payment method is your wish BTC/USDT/Paypal

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock