• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Review: filmbuzz.co

Yoozan

Jan 21, 2021
Europe
eargasm.app
Hi guys! I have recently started a free movie site called FilmBuzz. You can visit the site here: https://filmbuzz.co
The script I am using is a custom script edited by Titan and he has been working on it since 2020, I believe.

The website is running on a DMCA ignored webhosting.
The movies and shows are carefully selected (only 1080p, high quality, small file size) uploaded and added to the website 1 by 1.
It is also stored on a DMCA ignored video hosting server powered with Arc CDN.

I do not use autoembed, because I believe I have more control over what content is shared on the website like this.

There are some ads placed on the side of the website and in the future there will be VAST ads added to the beginning of the videos, which in the future can all be disabled by upgrading to FilmBuzz Pro, which is a one time donation and lasts lifetime/account. This is not yet available, but I am working on it.

The site is more or less checked and fixed for xss and other exploits, so it should be backdoor proof.

As far as adding new features or fixing bugs in the code itself, that's Titan's area of expertise, but I would love to hear your inputs on what I could improve on the site, which doesn't involve coding.

Thanks in advance!

Hi, can you share your film data without a video link.
like {
title: harry potter
added: 20/98/2022
page: https://filmbuzz.co/movie/harry-potter-and-the-philosopher-s-stone-2001-37
}

and you should add subtitles if you want to people see them.
Direct video link and other things are hidden on purpose to avoid xss exploits and other backdoor cyber attacks on the website. The less you see the better for us. 😊

Subtitles can be requested for movies and shows on our Discord and website. There is a separate section for that. Subtitles are shown where it is included in the files, mainly TV Shows, but for movies they need to be added manually by us, which would require us to first look for those subs and then upload them separately.

FilmBuzz is meant mainly for people with good English knowledge, who don’t require subtitles. However, we will definitely consider adding subtitles without people needing to make a request to movies which are more popular such as Top Gun:Maverick, Elvis, etc.

Your site looks pretty nice to me.
Recently I started to watch movies and TV shows on https://himovies.top/
I did not stop liking them. Maybe you may get some ideas from checking them out. Good luck.
Thanks for the idea! I think they are using autoembed and some sort of api, because there is no way they uploaded 10000 movies (as they say) by themselves. I am not really the fan of api embedding and so on.

I like to control the quality of my content by hosting the videos on DMCA ignored hosting and provide my viewers with a high quality streaming experience, while they can choose from carefully selected content. :)

Reactions: t76girl
Quality is a must.

I still like the home page of himovies.
They even have a coming-soon section - this section gives the visitors a reason to come back again!

They had a different site earlier -
This site was like rocking 30+Million visitors per month.
Both of them had the same database.

Reactions: Yoozan
Quality is a must.

I still like the home page of himovies.
They even have a coming-soon section - this section gives the visitors a reason to come back again!

They had a different site earlier -
This site was like rocking 30+Million visitors per month.
Both of them had the same database.
Ooh, I haven't seen the coming soon section. That's a great idea! I might ask my dev guy to implement it in the script. What we have is actually a movie request form that engages the people to ask for their favorite movies and they can also monitor on a separate site the already requested pending movies and shows and also the ones that have been fulfilled. Also in overall I am trying to build up a community with this site and therefore we use Discord as direct messaging and live notifications platform :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: t76girl
Hey you can share the code? or sell? thanks
Hi the code is edited by a Babiato member. It is not cheap, but the best I have seen so far and I have seen almost all of them. I cannot share the code, that's a big no no. Make the effort and look around Babiato in the free movie site sections and I am sure you will find the script or another one you might like. :cool:

Hi the code is edited by a Babiato member. It is not cheap, but the best I have seen so far and I have seen almost all of them. I cannot share the code, that's a big no no. Make the effort and look around Babiato in the free movie site sections and I am sure you will find the script or another one you might like. :cool:
Ok so whats the cost? im asking that or tell me the member to pouchased the code

Wovie: Redux its no hard to say bro same thanks​

You see it wasn't hard, so why ask unnecessary questions under a site review?
Instead of being rude, try making the effort a bit and look around on Babiato (this is what everyone does), because there is a thread for almost everything. 👍

Ok so whats the cost? im asking that or tell me the member to pouchased the code
Dude have you ever heard of the word “please”? Stop demanding stuff here under a site review. Look around and ask around, but not in this manner.
Give more to Babiato than you take and you haven’t really done your share so far as I see.

Can you please tell the cost of running and where and how to apply for Arc CDN.
You will need an invitaion code or buy an Arc account from someone, because they don't accept new registrations without any referral.
I have also heard they don't really pay new accounts anymore, because the payment requests just keep pending for months, if not years.

Reactions: giop
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock