• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Review: filmbuzz.co

FYI....my kaspersky keeps catching this

Application path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome\Application
Component: Safe Browsing
Result description: Blocked
Type: Probability of unauthorized software download
Name: https://enginecorruptiontrice.com/9d2a2c533879caa0a0634901/invoke.js
Threat level: High
Object type: Web page
Object name: invoke.js
Object path: https://enginecorruptiontrice.com/9d2a2c533879caa0a0634901
Reason: Cloud Protection
Not sure why, but you can always turn your kaspersky off and the problem is solved. :)
I have had so many issues with antivirus softwares I stopped using them long time ago.
Never had a problem since then with my PC, you just need to know what sites not to open or what buttons not to push. Have a great one! 🤙🏻

Implement a way for Google Chromecast! Everyone wants to use their browser to find something to watch, then send it to another streaming device on the network; like Roku or Chromecast.
Yeah that would actually be awesome, thanks for the suggestion!
It is possible to AirPlay via iPhone/iPad/Android Phone all the content onto a Smart TV from the website!
I have been using this method since I have the site. It works flawlessly.
Of course you need a Smart TV for this.

Thanks for the idea, though!

Nicely done. Aesthetically pleasing site and the speed is appropriate for viewing in low bandwidth.

Hi guys! I have recently started a free movie site called FilmBuzz. You can visit the site here: https://filmbuzz.co
The script I am using is a custom script edited by Titan and he has been working on it since 2020, I believe.

The website is running on a DMCA ignored webhosting.
The movies and shows are carefully selected (only 1080p, high quality, small file size) uploaded and added to the website 1 by 1.
It is also stored on a DMCA ignored video hosting server powered with Arc CDN.

I do not use autoembed, because I believe I have more control over what content is shared on the website like this.

There are some ads placed on the side of the website and in the future there will be VAST ads added to the beginning of the videos, which in the future can all be disabled by upgrading to FilmBuzz Pro, which is a one time donation and lasts lifetime/account. This is not yet available, but I am working on it.

The site is more or less checked and fixed for xss and other exploits, so it should be backdoor proof.

As far as adding new features or fixing bugs in the code itself, that's Titan's area of expertise, but I would love to hear your inputs on what I could improve on the site, which doesn't involve coding.

Thanks in advance!
Looks good! Two things though 1st everytime i try to visit your website i get redirected to some random spam site and two should you be advertising who is hosting your illegal website? I'm assuming its some ads you got added to the site, but they are horrible i can't go anywhere without being redirected should consider pop-under ads not redirect ads chrome_gISZtLb3Jr.png
chrome_qmdF3VIZka.png

Last edited:
Looks good! Two things though 1st everytime i try to visit your website i get redirected to some random spam site and two should you be advertising who is hosting your illegal website? chrome_gISZtLb3Jr.png
chrome_qmdF3VIZka.png
Yes I have tried to disable that, but I am nort sure just yet where the problem is.

1. As far as advertising goes just by telling you that it is ukgamer, I am not sure you will figure out too much about the his website, server and his identitiy.
2. Lots of people run movie sites on this forum and I am pretty sure they are not licensed by DMCA.
3. You have shared copyrighted material yourself in the resources. I believe that redistributing ThemeForest themes is the pure definition of illegal, not talking about the other theme you shared, which is nulled and that's another level of illegal lol. So the real question here is, should you be sharing and nulling copyrighted material on the internet illegally? :) Or do you only want attention asking questions like this, because one thing is sure, you cannot be serious asking this on a forum like Babiato.

Yes I have tried to disable that, but I am nort sure just yet where the problem is.

1. As far as advertising goes just by telling you that it is ukgamer, I am not sure you will figure out too much about the his website, server and his identitiy.
2. Lots of people run movie sites on this forum and I am pretty sure they are not licensed by DMCA.
3. You have shared copyrighted material yourself in the resources. I believe that redistributing ThemeForest themes is the pure definition of illegal, not talking about the other theme you shared, which is nulled and that's another level of illegal lol. So the real question here is, should you be sharing and nulling copyrighted material on the internet illegally? :) Or do you only want attention asking questions like this, because one thing is sure, you cannot be serious asking this on a forum like Babiato.
i think you took my question the wrong way let me try again. I'm not saying you shouldn't i dont care if you do lol im saying is it beneficial for you to put WHO is hosting your illegal website at the bottom like doesnt that make it easier for people trying to take you down? I mean this part

chrome_iIzzyvbM9l.png

Nice design, the collection thing is also a good idea!
I like your setup, looks like you are using xvideosharing to encode/stream your files, it's a good idea to enable HLS module as it will help with the buffer

I also checked the link mention by "t76girl", (himovies) and it looks like they have a premium API or something where they get content from 2embed ad free, or maybe 2embed owner created that website

If you can get something like that for your website, it will be a game changer, as 2embed have a very large HD collection with multiple subtitles

i think you took my question the wrong way let me try again. I'm not saying you shouldn't i dont care if you do lol im saying is it beneficial for you to put WHO is hosting your illegal website at the bottom like doesnt that make it easier for people trying to take you down?
Not really sure, how giving a name on a forum would expose an illegal website. A DMCA agent would still be thousands of miles away finding out who ukgamer is, what he is doing, where he is doing it.
These servers are proxied, this is also the way how VPNs and torrent sites work. Servers are connected to a proxy server, that is normally a DMCA ignored server and has a different IP. All this running through cloudflare. There is just literally no way for anyone to find out anything 🙃

Thanks for your concern though :'D

Hi!

Thanks for the input! Yeah I am not really the fan of this type of embeding. I like to have control over my files and deciding what needs subs and what not. Also this way I can control the quality of the files, while these embed api's normally keep changin the videofiles and I don't have an overview on the whole process. I take for instance all movies from one single website where I know that the quality is excellent.

It may seem, that having 10k movies and shows is a great idea for advertising and kickstarting a movie site as far as ad revenue goes, but I am not really doing it for the money. It's a hobby for me and adding movies and shows on a daily basis is sort of a freetime activity. Never really wanted to pay for a fully ready site and just sit back and get bored. :cool:

Not really sure, how giving a name on a forum would expose an illegal website. A DMCA agent would still be thousands of miles away finding out who ukgamer is, what he is doing, where he is doing it.
These servers are proxied, this is also the way how VPNs and torrent sites work. Servers are connected to a proxy server, that is normally a DMCA ignored server and has a different IP. All this running through cloudflare. There is just literally no way for anyone to find out anything 🙃

Thanks for your concern though :'D
I just meant the hosting platform flaunt7, but yeah as long as you got everything squared away you're good. Definitely want to find out what's causing those pop-ups it'll scare a lot of people away hope you get to the bottom of it.

No embed api. I upload and store all the movies and shows on a DMCA ignored hosting! If you wanna get a good and fast movie site like this then DM @ukgamer
He will get you covered!
Thanks for the recommendation 🙂

Here is a quick run down

Yes you use embed links from my xvs which I brought , it’s on dmca serves and does auto encoding and everything else

Your website is also hosting on a different dmca server , which is very fast 🙂

Auto embed api is not the same as normal embed links , you use normal embed

It’s ok you can tell people everyone about the site and what I do , everything is dmca so the law can not touch me 🙂

Even with auto embed links you still have to post the links to your site yourself bro they are not posted for you and you still get full control over what you upload and add to your site

Hope that’s clears up a few things for you , glad your happy with everything 🙂

Thanks for the recommendation 🙂

Here is a quick run down

Yes you use embed links from my xvs which I brought , it’s on dmca serves and does auto encoding and everything else

Your website is also hosting on a different dmca server , which is very fast 🙂

Auto embed api is not the same as normal embed links , you use normal embed

It’s ok you can tell people everyone about the site and what I do , everything is dmca so the law can not touch me 🙂

Even with auto embed links you still have to post the links to your site yourself bro they are not posted for you and you still get full control over what you upload and add to your site

Hope that’s clears up a few things for you , glad your happy with everything 🙂
Clear thanks! :D
I didn't wanna go in detail too much, cause you know I am potato when it comes to explaining more complex IT stuff.
But yeah, I am happy with it the way it is. Like to upload stuff on my own videohost server space and embed them from there.

I just meant the hosting platform flaunt7, but yeah as long as you got everything squared away you're good. Definitely want to find out what's causing those pop-ups it'll scare a lot of people away hope you get to the bottom of it.
Oh yeah that I meant to take out already, since they only sponsore the script and not me. but everything in a timely manner. ;-)

Reactions: Itsyaboy
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock