• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

How to drive traffic to my movie website?

Guys is it weird that Adsense approved my Pirated Movie site? Its been 5 months now and my account has not been blocked and only received one policy violation 3 months ago!!
is it the first time you created an Adsense account?

Me toooo!!!! 😂 But it works if the real movie is there on the site from thr description
lol usually the links lead to spam for me

Legends Saw it before You Deleted.. And I agree with you @Energy
yeah I wanted to rewrite it

Reactions: BlakenFist
is it the first time you created an Adsense account?

lol usually the links lead to spam for me

yeah I wanted to rewrite it
Yes, it's the 1st time, but what I am actually saying is Adsense approved such a website even though it shares pirated content! At first, i thought they had made a mistake, but ads are still running!!!

Yes, it's the 1st time, but what I am actually saying is Adsense approved such a website even though it shares pirated content! At first, i thought they had made a mistake, but ads are still running!!!
I wonder if you'll receive a payout when its time to cash in. They might do a last-minute scan of your website to make sure

hopefully they payup 🤞 those bastards lol

Last edited:
Guys is it weird that Adsense approved my Pirated Movie site? Its been 5 months now and my account has not been blocked and only received one policy violation 3 months ago!!
Have you received any payment from them?

Is your site in english? I noticed a few russian sites running adsense. Wondering if google cares less for non english content.

I wonder if you'll receive a payout when its time to cash in. They might do a last-minute scan of your website to make sure

hopefully they payup 🤞 those bastards lol
I will put the website on under construction mode when I cash out If that would help!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Been busy but i came hear to say thanks, yall where really helpful. Made a lot of head way with my site.

ScreenShot_20210501214731.png

• Wow
Reactions: BlakenFist
It is very easy. Just make Movie Promos and upload to Youtube then ask the viewer to visit your Streaming Blog to view the full movie.

You can also make them viewed your Movie Streaming blog by uploading half part of a movie to Youtube and make the half part watched through your Blog.

You can also do SEO strategies to increase the view. Add Video Snippet and make Search Engine Visitors attract your blog more.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock