• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

How to drive traffic to my movie website?

lostkid

Mar 18, 2021
Hi guys, I'm looking for creative and common ways to drive traffic to my movie website. I'll appreciate your answers and hopefully it will help others who are interested.

For Example, you want traffic on a TV Series named Peaky Blinders ...

Join multiple FB Groups of that Series from 2 accounts.. From 1 account Ask Anyone got a link to see this Show.. and From 2nd Account Send the link....

This technique Works Charm.. If your SEO is good after these Social Views you will get View from Search Engines Too...

For Example, you want traffic on a TV Series named Peaky Blinders ...

Join multiple FB Groups of that Series from 2 accounts.. From 1 account Ask Anyone got a link to see this Show.. and From 2nd Account Send the link....

This technique Works Charm.. If your SEO is good after these Social Views you will get View from Search Engines Too...
Crafty, i like it. All i need to do now is load up clipboard-master multi clip differeant variance of the messages and warm up my trigger finger. Thanks a lot.

Just trying to help. That is how I've done it and it worked. Obviously movies is the worst type of copyright infrigement. You can't find any orthodox method to drive traffic.

Just trying to help. That is how I've done it and it worked. Obviously movies is the worst type of copyright infrigement. You can't find any orthodox method to drive traffic.
he could write content about each episode/movie. If he were to include a plot or storyline, it'll help his SERPS

1. exchange traffic/views - many sites are available
2. comment/spam on popular youtube channel
3. comment/spam on popular facebook/telegram/all social media groups
4. keywords for seo
5. search for "nobody 2021 movie watch online" - to know what content they are using to get traffic
6. target before movie release in online

That so true and well at least you shared thanks. Promonde just came to bad talk you and left:cautious:

1. exchange traffic/views - many sites are available
2. comment/spam on popular youtube channel
3. comment/spam on popular facebook/telegram/all social media groups
4. keywords for seo
5. search for "nobody 2021 movie watch online" - to know what content they are using to get traffic
6. target before movie release in online
I just looked up traffic exchange thanks a lot that was really helpful. And well i already took @gopo spamming advice to heart😁 and my seo is already optimized. The search for "nobody 2021 movie watch online" revealed a lot to me thanks.

I loved the two accounts one.... Another one I see is create a channel on YouTube... Put a " *very expected movie* full movie" change the text between "*" with the name of the movie, than download the trailer of the movie and edit it to be a loop of 01:48:00sec... And on the description put the link of the movie to your site, repeat in different languages and different movies... And share on groups (spam or not it's up to you)....

[Edit]

Other idea is to create an account and upload one movie on facebook watch and put the link on the description or use the same think as I said for youtube.

It's a bit of work but it's a nice way to get traffic... 😂

Reactions: lostkid
Hi guys, I'm looking for creative and common ways to drive traffic to my movie website. I'll appreciate your answers and hopefully it will help others who are interested.
Normally I get access to new movies that most, so I spam the comment section of other popular movie sites and recommend visitors to my site!!! Only works on sites that do not manually approve comments. I know it's cringe, but we are all pirating so it's best we share traffic!!!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock