• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[Help] Upload file from web to Google drive

zeeshaanrehmat

Banned User
Mar 10, 2021
Karachi, Pakistan
I plan to make a file hosting site like, zippyshare or upload,ee so i need that files upload users save directly on google drive + self discretion feature after 30 days. anyone will help me?
looking forward for answers.

Reactions: kids_op
Hi Zeeshan!

Your intentions or idea is not quite clear. From your statement what I understand is that you want when someone upload a file it directly went into a google drive and then get deleted after 30 days.

If this is so, you may need to master some coding skills first OR need a solution which is working alike i.e, IFTTT, Zapier, Microsoft Flow and Multcloud etc.

You may can also use google colab for this if looking for a free solution.

And furthermore you can use a WordPress plugin i.e, External Media which can provide the same functionality. But I think it may not have auto delete option.

Hope this helps.

• Love
Reactions: zeeshaanrehmat
Hi Zeeshan!

Your intentions or idea is not quite clear. From your statement what I understand is that you want when someone upload a file it directly went into a google drive and then get deleted after 30 days.

If this is so, you may need to master some coding skills first OR need a solution which is working alike i.e, IFTTT, Zapier, Microsoft Flow and Multcloud etc.

You may can also use google colab for this if looking for a free solution.

And furthermore you can use a WordPress plugin i.e, External Media which can provide the same functionality. But I think it may not have auto delete option.

Hope this helps.

Thanks for your reply,

What I actually want is that when a user uploads a file on my file hosting site, the files don't save in server storage. it goes directly to my google drive through API keys. Hope you get my point.

This PHP script works best on my requirements, but the moderator of babaito warns me the developer included a backdoor script in it, so I'm not willing to use this.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock