• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Elementor Pro | WordPress Websites Builder [Premium]

Elementor Pro | WordPress Websites Builder [Premium] v3.21.2

No permission to download
Looks like 2.9.1 still isn't being officially pushed out yet. Only seems available on the advanced view on their WordPress Org page.

Looks like 2.9.1 still isn't being officially pushed out yet. Only seems available on the advanced view on their WordPress Org page.

Yes it is;

It was updated on the wordpress official plugin repository 7 hours ago - https://wordpress.org/plugins/elementor/#developers . You may have admin notices disabled somehow if you don't get an upgrade notification, or it may take some time to show in different regions.

Reactions: Medw1311
I think it's the latter as even if I go to install it on a new site it is still 2.8.5
Weird. I comment out the get_admin_notice() function on lines 151-157 in the api.php file, but not the get_upgrade_notice above it so you should still get upgrade notifications

Reactions: Medw1311
Weird. I comment out the get_admin_notice() function on lines 151-157 in the api.php file, but not the get_upgrade_notice above it so you should still get upgrade notifications

4.png
I think it may be a country/time zone related thing. Here in NZ we often get updates quicker than some other countries. No idea why. You'd think if if was there it would be accessible! :)

Reactions: Physkx and Medw1311
I think it may be a country/time zone related thing. Here in NZ we often get updates quicker than some other countries. No idea why. You'd think if if was there it would be accessible! :)
I guess that given there are over 4 Million active installs they have to try and do it in stages.

Reactions: TassieNZ
@Physkx thanks for your hard work, but I'm afraid there's something wrong with the latest nulled version you provided.
I get this error:
Code:
Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined method Elementor\Api::get_admin_notice() in \wp-content\plugins\elementor\core\admin\admin-notices.php on line 148

If I replace Elementor Free with the official 2.9.1 the error is gone.

Reactions: Physkx
@Physkx thanks for your hard work, but I'm afraid there's something wrong with the latest nulled version you provided.
I get this error:
Code:
Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined method Elementor\Api::get_admin_notice() in \wp-content\plugins\elementor\core\admin\admin-notices.php on line 148

Yep, there must be a minor error with this nulled version. My nulled one works fine, but wait for @Physkx to check.

TassieNZ :)

I get this error:
Code:

Yes, it gives error.

Reactions: Physkx
Fixed.

This message is from elementor support team:

"Hi,
After noticing a conflict in our v2.9,
we rolled back to v2.8.5, the previous stable version, and postponed 2.9 until we issue a fix (which is expected to occur on Sunday at the latest).
Please remember that if you ever experience an issue with a new version, you can always use our pre-built version control tool to rollback to the latest stable version.
We are sorry for the inconvenience."

Now just wait for a fixed version from developers, then null the version.

This message is from elementor support team:

"Hi,
After noticing a conflict in our v2.9,
we rolled back to v2.8.5, the previous stable version, and postponed 2.9 until we issue a fix (which is expected to occur on Sunday at the latest).
Please remember that if you ever experience an issue with a new version, you can always use our pre-built version control tool to rollback to the latest stable version.
We are sorry for the inconvenience."

Now just wait for a fixed version from developers, then null the version.
2.9.1 has been released and is the fix. That is the nulled version available here.

No new PRO version yet though.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock