• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Elementor Pro | WordPress Websites Builder [Premium]

Elementor Pro | WordPress Websites Builder [Premium] v3.21.1

No permission to download
hi my friends i still have problem with import pro tamplates ..my status is active and im connected with my email that sign in in elementor accound but i get error invalid licence id provided.
whats wrong i do?
whats are the steps i have to do...???
i download from here both elementor & elementor pro last versions

Did you try to remove it completely and install it again?
I'm using pro templates on localhost without even connecting to the Elementor's website.
it's kinda strange!
Reinstall it.

Did you try to remove it completely and install it again?
I'm using pro templates on localhost without even connecting to the Elementor's website.
it's kinda strange!
Reinstall it.
ok i ll try and tell you soon my friend!!

so...
i delete elementor & elementor pro folder and after i paste the new one from here but the shame happend...
i attach two image to see and i hope someone can help me pleaseeeee

Attachments

• Annotation 2020-02-10 144747.png
    Annotation 2020-02-10 144747.png
    51 KB · Views: 40
  • Annotation 2020-02-10 150126.png
    Annotation 2020-02-10 150126.png
    23 KB · Views: 39
how can i link?what i have to do?

Try this :
Disconnect it, Remove the pro version and Before installing the Pro version connect it to the new account (register a new account) after you created and connected it to your site, then install the pro version and make sure that the Template folder on the Elementor Directory (check it trough your host file manager) contains the JSON files.

Reactions: davidgreen
Hi. I got an error today working on a page. I can't drag any elements from the elementor sidebar to the page anymore. Any ideea why?

Hi. I got an error today working on a page. I can't drag any elements from the elementor sidebar to the page anymore. Any ideea why?

It's better you send the SC to clear your issue and others will help you better.

When I try to select a widget, the mouse "movable" icon appear, but can't drag the element from the sidebar. click and nothing happens

Try the safe mode when you Starting the Elementor, if this issue has gone so there is a problem with one of your plugins, you should find that plugin (recently added).
first, add a new section and then drag the widget there.

If the problem was continues try to reinstall the plugin again.

not solved? It should work.

Reactions: halimsari
Versions 2.9.0 are out of beta (both free and pro are now 2.9). However, maybe wait a little as there seems to be a problem with the popup builder not functioning after the latest update, and the plugin authors are working on a fix.

Reactions: fdrf
Versions 2.9.0 are out of beta (both free and pro are now 2.9). However, maybe wait a little as there seems to be a problem with the popup builder not functioning after the latest update, and the plugin authors are working on a fix.

Yes definitely one to avoid for now. In fact repositories have been rolled back to previous versions until a fix is issued, which should be by Sunday at the latest.

Elementor Free 2.9.1 is released, Elementor Pro 2.9.x is still in beta.

Have updated download to Elementor Free 2.9.1 + Elementor Pro 2.8.3

Extract/Overwrite both elementor and elementor-pro folders. Never Update Free Version from Wordpress Server.

For template importing to work you need to create and sign into a free elementor account first.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: nemchy and Medw1311
Elementor Free 2.9.1 is released, Elementor Pro 2.9.x is still in beta.

Have updated download to Elementor Free 2.9.1 + Elementor Pro 2.8.3

Extract/Overwrite both elementor and elementor-pro folders. Never Update Free Version from Wordpress Server.

For template importing to work you need to create and sign into a free elementor account first.

Wow that that fast mate lol. Great job! Need to check my sites to see if the update is showing yet.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock