• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Elementor Pro | WordPress Websites Builder [Premium]

Elementor Pro | WordPress Websites Builder [Premium] v3.21.1

No permission to download
You can update Elementor from WordPress dashboard BUT Before that: you should copy the Templates folder (in Elementor directory) somewhere then replace it after u updated.

Thanks for such a wonderful tip

• Love
Reactions: iLegend
Hello
I just download it and uploaded both a free and pro version of Elementor. then I link a free account to the plugin. it's Active right now but I am not able to import pages. it returning an error that The request returned with a status code of 403.

Does anyone face this issue before?
What to do to import pages?

Thanks in Advance

Hello
I just download it and uploaded both a free and pro version of Elementor. then I link a free account to the plugin. it's Active right now but I am not able to import pages. it returning an error that The request returned with a status code of 403.

Does anyone face this issue before?
What to do to import pages?

Thanks in Advance

Are you sure that the Template folder in the directory of the Elementor exists?

Reactions: kunalkhandol
Or if someone wants an auto-update license I can figure it out with low price for 1 domain.

I have a problem with Envato elements plugin, cant install elementor pro blocks - it says "install elementor pro" I have the newset nulled elemnetor + pro linked with email (pro blocks are working in elementor)

I have a problem with Envato elements plugin, cant install elementor pro blocks - it says "install elementor pro" I have the newset nulled elemnetor + pro linked with email (pro blocks are working in elementor)

ok its working now, wp hide & security enhancer plugin was the problem, elem, pro was hidden

It's necessary to use pro templates. just make an account.
Thank you for the answer, but I do not use the elementor's own templates. I found a way to add my own templates. But there is an obligation to register with the elementor. This is a negative situation for my customers. And I want to turn off the elementor record.

Thank you for the answer, but I do not use the elementor's own templates. I found a way to add my own templates. But there is an obligation to register with the elementor. This is a negative situation for my customers. And I want to turn off the elementor record.

You can add your Template without connecting to the Elementor site. just leave as it is and tell your customers to register an account and connected by themself. if they want to use pre-made temps later.

You can add your Template without connecting to the Elementor site. just leave as it is and tell your customers to register an account and connected by themself. if they want to use pre-made temps later.
Thank you for the answer. The last possibility is that I will do as you say. But is there no way to turn off the elementor registration?

Thank you for the answer. The last possibility is that I will do as you say. But is there no way to turn off the elementor registration?

As long as you don't wanna use the pre-made temps there is no force to register on the website. As I know, No! maybe others have the solution.

Reactions: atesliaslangs
hi my friends i still have problem with import pro tamplates ..my status is active and im connected with my email that sign in in elementor accound but i get error invalid licence id provided.
whats wrong i do?
whats are the steps i have to do...???
i download from here both elementor & elementor pro last versions

Attachments

• Annotation 2020-02-09 213730.png
    Annotation 2020-02-09 213730.png
    38.6 KB · Views: 25
  • Wow
Reactions: iLegend
hi my friends i still have problem with import pro tamplates ..my status is active and im connected with my email that sign in in elementor accound but i get error invalid licence id provided.
whats wrong i do?
whats are the steps i have to do...???
i download from here both elementor & elementor pro last versions
Are you definitely using the latest free version from here and not updated it through your dashboard?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kitwit
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock