• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

EasyPlex - Movies - Live Streaming - TV Series, Anime

EasyPlex - Movies - Live Streaming - TV Series, Anime 2.2

No permission to download
@Nulled Master @BestoElWazer
I was just checking the easyplex demo
S^_^S_20240326_164709.jpg
and what i get is this "Error Loading API, Please check your correct API address
than i check the demo on another device android 11 and the demo was working, on android 9 I'm having this error, does it mean app not supported on android 9?

1711410870990.png
As I told everyone, y0bex is furious with me and is among us here. Look how ignorant he is when we mess with his money. I didn't ask the question but I knew someone would go there to ask about the problem. It is very likely that he will be able to decipher the decode I made and correct it in the next update.

Don't go asking about the error because he is aware. We are the only forum with this nulled product !

1711411133064.png

@Nulled Master @BestoElWazer
I was just checking the easyplex demo
S^_^S_20240326_164709.jpg
and what i get is this "Error Loading API, Please check your correct API address
than i check the demo on another device android 11 and the demo was working, on android 9 I'm having this error, does it mean app not supported on android 9?
I told the developer, but he does not listen to anyone and deletes the comment

The demo application that the developer makes available and can be downloaded directly from codecanyon also has several errors.
This developer did not know how to correct and improve the application. There are several bugs in the application.
And now he keeps making excuses for those who question him.
Either new updates are expected or he is delivering other files after the purchase as he did before.

@Nulled Master my app closes when I click on the film, I have already placed a purchase code on the website and in the app
As I mentioned, it seems to me to be a deliberate error. No one offered the last modification that Y0BEX made. Of course, he sends the incomplete code to codecanyon and after posting it on the forums, he updates it so we waste time with incomplete code, banging our heads until we realize that the error was intentional.

The demo application that the developer makes available and can be downloaded directly from codecanyon also has several errors.
This developer did not know how to correct and improve the application. There are several bugs in the application.
And now he keeps making excuses for those who question him.
Either new updates are expected or he is delivering other files after the purchase as he did before.
That's exactly what I've been telling you all. I don't use this project but I know it is dead and the developer just wants to make money on something useless.

That's exactly what I've been telling you all. I don't use this project but I know it is dead and the developer just wants to make money on something useless.
I use a licensed version and it works well, but there are many providers that do not work, such as server ok and others. I have a friend who can add a lot of servers, and in my opinion, the application is very wonderful! But the support is not

I think the same thing, that code is dying, the Yobex wants this community to get tired, it wants to increase its sales, that's why it takes too long to release updates, I would help break it and correct errors in the app like I did at one point, but wow, I'm bored, it's a loop that never exits but it can, many people are not aware and do not care about what is given to them and help, example NullMaster broke the code and someone went there to comment, I do not understand why they do not ask here, be discreet with what is shared and give away xd.

Guys I have a big problem while refactoring. What I do as folows: com.easyplexdemoapp shift f6.
rename all directories.
Then I wroted yazarmedia.streamix.
Then I pressed refactor.
Searching for easyplex usages in 570 files...
After I look into changes, It just recognizes com.streamix, not com.yazarmedia.streamix.
Also not all directories have been changed. For example In build/generated folder, I still able to see easyplexdemo app folder.
How can I fix it, please help!

Guys I have a big problem while refactoring. What I do as folows: com.easyplexdemoapp shift f6.
rename all directories.
Then I wroted yazarmedia.streamix.
Then I pressed refactor.
Searching for easyplex usages in 570 files...
After I look into changes, It just recognizes com.streamix, not com.yazarmedia.streamix.
Also not all directories have been changed. For example In build/generated folder, I still able to see easyplexdemo app folder.
How can I fix it, please help!
DM ME i can help you

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chrozic
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock