• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

EasyPlex - Movies - Live Streaming - TV Series, Anime

EasyPlex - Movies - Live Streaming - TV Series, Anime 2.2

No permission to download
"Hey everyone,
I have a question that no one seems to be helping me with or even acknowledging when I ask. I'm having trouble accessing my API URL through the web panel. When I try to visit https://mydomain.com/public/api/, I receive a 404 error. However, I haven't changed the project structure, and I can already access the main panel to add movies and series, etc., from /public.
Could someone please help me resolve this issue? I'm really eager to develop this project, but this problem has been blocking my progress."
It's normal, why do you need to access the API? This is just for the app, you don't need to access it

1711217935531.png
I think I found your problem. It is trying to load a Unity ADS that is not configured correctly and as a result it is closing the application. I believe it was exactly the correction that Y0BEX made some time after releasing the update.

Someone who has the original product needs to make it available here on the forum to see if it has been fixed.

1711217935531.png
I think I found your problem. It is trying to load a Unity ADS that is not configured correctly and as a result it is closing the application. I believe it was exactly the correction that Y0BEX made some time after releasing the update.

Someone who has the original product needs to make it available here on the forum to see if it has been fixed.
now i have new versoin i test and tell you

some one give me untouched version. ie not nulled non modified version( version that need license to work) . i will be greatful if i got so. everywhere i get a nulled version( ignore codecanyon). i can create a tutorial and create a guide to fix all the error we face in return, no guarantee but i do my best

Reactions: Ahmad35
Also guys let me know what are issue you face
1711300021806.png
for me source code build in 4 mins and i use above android verison

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock