• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

EasyPlex - Movies - Live Streaming - TV Series, Anime

EasyPlex - Movies - Live Streaming - TV Series, Anime 2.2

No permission to download
If you are having trouble logging out of the application, put the license code in the application as well as on the website

Hello all...

I have two questions:
1: Does anyone know how I can fix this issue when adding movies?
{ "data": { "message": "The route admin/movies/store could not be found.", "exception": "Symfony\\Component\\HttpKernel\\Exception\\NotFoundHttpException", "file"

2: Is anyone else experiencing a problem where clicking on a TV series kicks you out of the app?

The application does not work when opening a movie or series.. The application exits... Is there anyone who can help me fix this problem, please?

The application does not work when opening a movie or series.. The application exits... Is there anyone who can help me fix this problem, please?

Yes, I'm experiencing the same issue. When I click on, for example, "Hazbin Hotel," the app kicks me out.

Hello all...

I have two questions:
1: Does anyone know how I can fix this issue when adding movies?
{ "data": { "message": "The route admin/movies/store could not be found.", "exception": "Symfony\\Component\\HttpKernel\\Exception\\NotFoundHttpException", "file"

2: Is anyone else experiencing a problem where clicking on a TV series kicks you out of the app?
i can help you

Does anyone know how to solve it, I already put the purchase code in the app and the error still persists on the website

1711410870990.png
As I told everyone, y0bex is furious with me and is among us here. Look how ignorant he is when we mess with his money. I didn't ask the question but I knew someone would go there to ask about the problem. It is very likely that he will be able to decipher the decode I made and correct it in the next update.

Don't go asking about the error because he is aware. We are the only forum with this nulled product !

1711411133064.png

Reactions: Mudsy
1711410870990.png
As I told everyone, y0bex is furious with me and is among us here. Look how ignorant he is when we mess with his money. I didn't ask the question but I knew someone would go there to ask about the problem. It is very likely that he will be able to decipher the decode I made and correct it in the next update.

Don't go asking about the error because he is aware. We are the only forum with this nulled product !

1711411133064.png
bro after you post it here i'm sure it has been leaked to other forums aswell, but you are definitely right he is talking about this forum and he is here aswell like he was here from v1.4 to v1.7.5 keeping an eye when he used to sell incomplete code after users bought it and he send those separate files after few days of their purchase, he refused to help users who bought and blocked them some of them was here and than someone from here complained to Envato about him 😁 and than his item was removed for quite some time.
So brother he was always furious and he will most likely release a new update.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock