• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Do .ONLINE has same potential to rank like a .COM domain?

parthjuneja

Banned User
Oct 19, 2020
Pluto
I got .online domain for free in December. Now i made a beautiful 10 pages site on it. I am confused about whether to go for a .com domain with my targeted keyword or continue with this domain.
Tell me from your experience

Do .online domain ranks easily?

Should i migrate to .com domain since my site is not indexed yet?

Will it be difficult to rank fast if i buy the fresh .com domain as .online domain is 2 months old.

Thanks in advance, waiting for answers.

.COM is king so make the switch. If you ever decide to sell your website, it'll be hard to sell a .ONLINE domain. Only 8 .ONLINE domains have been sold for more than $5k.

Reactions: parthjuneja
I got .online domain for free in December. Now i made a beautiful 10 pages site on it. I am confused about whether to go for a .com domain with my targeted keyword or continue with this domain.
Go for the .com domain
It depends. But with .com domain, it'll be easier
I'm not sure it will help or not, But it'll easier to seo the site with .com domain
Will it be difficult to rank fast if i buy the fresh .com domain as .online domain is 2 months old.
A domain with .com is still the gold standard. Great content on a different top-level domain extension, such as .online or .ws will help, but end customers are going to look at a .com site as something that is more substantial.

If all you are doing is driving people to the site via paid advertising like PPC campaigns, then this might not matter.

Go for the .com domain

It depends. But with .com domain, it'll be easier

I'm not sure it will help or not, But it'll easier to seo the site with .com domain

A domain with .com is still the gold standard. Great content on a different top-level domain extension, such as .online or .ws will help, but end customers are going to look at a .com site as something that is more substantial.

If all you are doing is driving people to the site via paid advertising like PPC campaigns, then this might not matter.
WOW thanks for your answer, let me be more clear. What i am doing is making a whole website around an affiliate product (kind of 10 pages niche website) which has buttons of affialite links. Final website has a .com domain (whose product i am promoting) . So is it a good idea to switch as branding is not my purpose but SEO is. Not for PPC but to rank higher and gain organic traffic

Last edited:
WOW thanks for your answer, let me be more clear. What i am doing is making a whole website around an affiliate product (kind of 10 pages niche website) which has buttons of affialite links. Final website has a .com domain (whose product i am promoting) . So is it a good idea to switch as branding is not my purpose but SEO is. Not for PPC but to rank higher and gain organic traffic
Yes it is. It's better to switch to a .com domain

Thanks in advance, waiting for answers.
One Of my .online Domain is Getting like 300 Organic Views a Day On Auto-Pilot Without Doing anything....
And That Same .com Domain Started around the Same time is getting like 500 ... So I would Say .com has a Better Potential

One Of my .online Domain is Getting like 300 Organic Views a Day On Auto-Pilot Without Doing anything....
And That Same .com Domain Started around the Same time is getting like 500 ... So I would Say .com has a Better Potential
Okay thank you

How do you do that, what seo course have you done or some more advice to get more organic visits.
What niche do you call yourself?

I am happy with 300 views also lol because my previous project with a . Com domain is not ranking on google so i dont really wanna invest in another domain

Technically there is no difference. The difference is in the CTR (click through rate). People are used to seeing trusted .com names so they tend to click it more often.

Now this high CTR results in better ranking for .com domains which are more often also older and high in authority.

But this is for a couple of more years perhaps when people will get used to seeing other extensions quite often as they get older and gain more authority.

With this information the choice is now yours.

• Love
Technically there is no difference. The difference is in the CTR (click through rate). People are used to seeing trusted .com names so they tend to click it more often.

Now this high CTR results in better ranking for .com domains which are more often also older and high in authority.

But this is for a couple of more years perhaps when people will get used to seeing other extensions quite often as they get older and gain more authority.

With this information the choice is now yours.
Okay thank you man i got it! I will try to improve CTR with .online domain. Thanks

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock