• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

User Online Count, not fake but with Customizable Multipliers

mario000F

Oct 21, 2022
Hey fellow!

I'm on the hunt for a user online counter that can help boost the perceived popularity of a site. Specifically, I'm looking for something that allows setting a time range for counting users and applying a multiplier to the count. For example, I'd like to count users from the last 30 minutes and multiply that number by 1.5.

It's important to note that I'm not looking for a fake online user counter. I've seen those around, but they're pretty basic and don't offer the ability to schedule counts. I mean, having the same number of users at 5 AM as at 8 PM just doesn't make sense.

Does anyone know of a tool or script that can achieve this, ideally with some level of customization for time intervals and multipliers? Any leads or advice would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks in advance!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock