• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

How to make a website with online design editor

adamnegi

Nov 12, 2022
Hey,
I have a customized printing business and I already have a website based on Wordpress. Now I want to let users design their business cards or T-Shirts on website themselves using the pre-designs available on the website.

How to achieve this goal and what technologies I need to work on to reach this?
Here's a reference website :
Code:
https://www.vistaprint.com/

Last edited by a moderator:
get the right theme for that it will have all you need from creating designing and sales now you need to add the prices for the article unless you add it to get an offer after they create the design. to have custom designs you have to do some modifications to the premade designs.

Reactions: adamnegi
Hey,
I have a customized printing business and I already have a website based on Wordpress. Now I want to let users design their business cards or T-Shirts on website themselves using the pre-designs available on the website.

Code:
You may want to take a look at this:
and its addon.

Hey,

Code:
I cannot remember at the moment but there is a WordPress theme just for designing business cards, design t-shirt graphics etc. Designing a website for that purpose is a hectic job and will require you to hire a permanent web developer. I will post the name of the theme as soon as I remember.

I cannot remember at the moment but there is a WordPress theme just for designing business cards, design t-shirt graphics etc. Designing a website for that purpose is a hectic job and will require you to hire a permanent web developer. I will post the name of the theme as soon as I remember.
Okay, If there's already a theme to do this, 50% work is already done. The challenge is to find the theme now.

Hey,

Code:
I use Lumise for a client's site who does same t-shirt and other stuff printing, it has a standalone version as well

There are quite a few themes for such a task:

or check:

I use Lumise for a client's site who does same t-shirt and other stuff printing, it has a standalone version as well

There are quite a few themes for such a task:

or check:
LOL I have also posted the same. :D Luckily I had it in my favorites.

Reactions: Custom B
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock