• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Cab2u - Complete Taxi Booking Solution | Uber Clone | In-Driver App

Cab2u - Complete Taxi Booking Solution | Uber Clone | In-Driver App 1.4

No permission to download
no but I'm seriously deciding whether it bothers me to switch to react instead of flutter :\

How do you think this script exceeds tagxi expectations in my opinion, am I wrong?
Greetings to all, excellent contribution, I have several resources, unfortunately they are already published, just for general knowledge, could you provide me with the node version?

Greetings to all, excellent contribution, I have several resources, unfortunately they are already published, just for general knowledge, could you provide me with the node version?
Hi I didn't understand the question

Reactions: winner73
Can anyone share the database?
I used the previous version database but it is missing tables.
Thanks!

Babak updated Cab2u - Complete Taxi Booking Solution | Uber Clone | In-Driver App with a new update entry:

Cab2u v1.3

Download Cab2u v1.3 - Complete Taxi Booking Solution | Uber Clone | In-Driver App Nulled Free
Date: 11 Nov 2023 - update

1. Payment method Flutterwave updated for both customer and driver app
2. Booking cancellation issue bug fixed
3. Latest gradle updated
4. Target SDK version(33) updated and Android- build.gradle related files updated.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hello, anyone please help. I am stuck here.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2023-11-13 at 1.33.11 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2023-11-13 at 1.33.11 PM.png
    442.7 KB · Views: 33
That's stating you got to change the database information to a user and database that you will be working and setup the right permissions to access it.
Yes I later figure it out but the code has too many bugs. I'll be waiting for the updates to see if they fix it yet

The Cab2u documentation is so confusing. Does anyone of you have documentation for a similar app (react) that can be used as a comparison for configuring and compiling Cab2u app?

When trying to log in with a phone number in the app, I get a "Sorry something went wrong" error. Have you ever experienced this problem?

When trying to log in with a phone number in the app, I get a "Sorry something went wrong" error. Have you ever experienced this problem?
Bro this code it has a lot of bugs and need to be fixed... Try to change it from demo to live... And login. If it's already there change from live to demo... I think it will pass that stage... If not working go to firebase, realtime rules if they are true try to put them false and if they are false try to put them true.. That worked for me but is just waste of time... It need too much time... Good lucky..

Bro this code it has a lot of bugs and need to be fixed... Try to change it from demo to live... And login. If it's already there change from live to demo... I think it will pass that stage... If not working go to firebase, realtime rules if they are true try to put them false and if they are false try to put them true.. That worked for me but is just waste of time... It need too much time... Good lucky..
I switched to DEMO and was able to register a driver in the app, as this way it was not necessary to verify the phone number. What are the most problematic bugs you found in Cab2u?

I switched to DEMO and was able to register a driver in the app, as this way it was not necessary to verify the phone number. What are the most problematic bugs you found in Cab2u?
I forgot them coz has been weeks since I worked on that code but that one you are facing was there too. Another one on the firebase... If I see the rules I think false if am not mistaken the user app was crashing if I fix that the driver app was also doing it's funny things hahaha... Couldn't eat bro hahaha day and night trying to work on that code... Till I gave up.. But I love the speed of the app it's cool... Maybe on the next updates it will work.. But now need too much attention hahaha...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock