• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Cab2u - Complete Taxi Booking Solution | Uber Clone | In-Driver App

Cab2u - Complete Taxi Booking Solution | Uber Clone | In-Driver App 1.4

No permission to download
In the config/admin.php file find 'https' => env('ADMIN_HTTPS', false), and set it to true. I presume you are on a live server. After that, you are good to go
Thank you let me do so

do not use this command, just manually import the database. Delete database data and put it manually
I dont have the sample database.. looked for it on the files I ddnt get it. Please share me the db_file

enter_admin_url/admin/auth/menu
enter_admin_url/admin/auth/roles
enter_admin_url/admin/auth/permissions
enter_admin_url/admin/auth/users

eg: 127.0.0.1:8000/admin/auth/menu

URLs for the laravael-admin

Reactions: DeStalker
enter_admin_url/admin/auth/menu
enter_admin_url/admin/auth/roles
enter_admin_url/admin/auth/permissions
enter_admin_url/admin/auth/users

eg: 127.0.0.1:8000/admin/auth/menu

URLs for the laravael-admin
Where do I need to put these?

unable to cover an area in zone, when we create a zone and go to create a polyline to cover zone area on map then there is no save button

unable to cover an area in zone, when we create a zone and go to create a polyline to cover zone area on map then there is no save button
There is no need for the save button, draw zone and hit back, it will autosave

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock