• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

SayHi - A complete chat and social media platform for your next Tiktok/Instagram/Facebook/Snapchat

SayHi - A complete chat and social media platform for your next Tiktok/Instagram/Facebook/Snapchat V1.3 Not Nulled

No permission to download
bro I still have to get there in the app as soon as I get my hands on the code I'll tell you ok?

Everything is working

But chat is not working. Even node is working and it’s showing server started

But still showing admin can only message

Help someone

I have install flutter 3.3.0 but I get get all dependence as I get error.

Please can someone tell me the flutter and dart version that was used to build it successfully ?

Please

Proxybunker updated SayHi - A complete chat and social media platform for your next Tiktok/Instagram/Facebook/Snapchat with a new update entry:

SayHi - A complete chat and social media platform Version 1.2 not nulled

Version 1.2 (14 Jan. 2024)​

• ADDED Share post as link
  • ADDED Main host can Ban users from live
  • ADDED Host can add moderator in Live streaming that have access to remove/ban any user from live
  • ADDED Admin can see user last login detail, like device, model, IP address
  • ADDED Block IP address to use app
  • ADDED Tag location to post
  • ADDED Manage features user wise, now you can enable/disable feature for a particular user from admin
  • ADDED Add/Remove...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hello I have a problem with the Sayhi application when I publish videos or photos it is not displayed do you know why?? please it displays no image in the administrator dashboard

for example when I download a photo or a video from the application the images are not displayed and when I go to the administrator panel they tell me that the file has been downloaded to the url like this https://example.com/media_social_plus/uploads

However the URL should be https://example.com/uploads

who can help me please

Proxybunker updated SayHi - A complete chat and social media platform for your next Tiktok/Instagram/Facebook/Snapchat with a new update entry:

SayHi Social V1.3 Not Nulled

Version 1.3 – 20 Feb. 2024​

- New - Editable stories
- New - Upload test stories
- New – Share story in chat
- New – Show cached content in case of no internet
- New – Create post when a product is added
- New – Create a post when event is created by admin
- New – Create post from event manually, also When joined the event
- New – Create post when Fund raising is added
- New – Create post when donated in fund raising
- New – Create post when Offer is added
- New – Create...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: mc_fox
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock