• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Tagxi Super Bidding - Taxi + Goods Delivery Complete Solution With Bidding Option

Tagxi Super Bidding - Taxi + Goods Delivery Complete Solution With Bidding Option v2.7(April-10-2024) Note: you must update flutter

No permission to download
Greetings.... in demo there is a popup that comes on the home page for user app when there is a ride in progress it called "ongoing rides", i can seem to have that on the setup i did, is there something i missed is anyone facing a similar issue?

Greetings.... in demo there is a popup that comes on the home page for user app when there is a ride in progress it called "ongoing rides", i can seem to have that on the setup i did, is there something i missed is anyone facing a similar issue?
look for the position it is because of incorrect position.

look for the position it is because of incorrect position.
Facing the same issue. And am not getting you when you are saying incorrect position. Can you please explain what is this all about. Coz the old version was working perfect on my side?. Thanks

Facing the same issue. And am not getting you when you are saying incorrect position. Can you please explain what is this all about. Coz the old version was working perfect on my side?. Thanks
This is what i mean

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-02-26 073414.png
    Screenshot 2024-02-26 073414.png
    100.6 KB · Views: 31
VenturaIOS-2024-02-28-13-09-35.png Is anyone facing this issue with the ios version? I am trying to run the IOS version of TAGXI BIDDING. Is building well but if I run it on the simulator am get a notification permission to accept after I click allow then it goes to a blank screen like that.

THE REQUIREMENTS ARE TOO HIGH CAN YOU DOWNLOAD IT INTO 1 RESOURCE BECAUSE I WANT TO SHARE IT ON THIS FORUM IF I AM REALLY SUCCESSFUL FOR THE INSTALLATION

======== Exception caught by widgets library =======================================================
The following _TypeError was thrown building ValueListenableBuilder<dynamic>(state: _ValueListenableBuilderState<dynamic>#076f6):
type 'String' is not a subtype of type 'int?'

The relevant error-causing widget was:
ValueListenableBuilder<dynamic> ValueListenableBuilder:file:///Volumes/User/PROJECTS/Project/Customer%20app/lib/pages/login/login.dart:178:18

Anyone knows how ti fix this?

Attachments

• app.png
    app.png
    71.7 KB · Views: 7
@ha2000

v2.7(April-03-2024) Note: you must update flutter & backend app as well - Flutter version upraded to 3.19.3
- Removed Out station ride due to some reasons
- UI improvements for both user & drivers app
- Openstreet Map Implementation
- Bubble permission issues fixes
- Minor Bug Fixes done

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock