• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Buy Gift Card/Coupons at Amazing Cheap Price | Best Deals for Shoppers

Status
Not open for further replies.
What about dewanoo why this guy banned

Being newborn sapling he went too far in violating rules within 2 days of his joining date.
So, I reserved his place where deserved.

edit: upon request from another seller (due to pending transaction) , I'll possibly be lifting ban for now.

Last edited:
What about dewanoo why this guy banned

Frankly yaar, I sometimes feel ashamed of my Indian fellows here, you can't believe how many Indian sh**'s I've dealt here, disrespectful on their own responsibilities.

Days even come this far that once a 17 years Indi kid offered me Universal "IDM CRACK" for some $ what I make myself, everywhere most of them just love looting peeps. Ridiculous !

• Sad
Reactions: Piyu03
Hello everyone, I have updated information.

I contacted by all means I could to the seller (Whatshapp, Skype, Telegram and Email) explaining that I had to show my face if I had offered something that I could not give or similar now, since it is preferable and try to give a solution or return the money.

Well, a moment ago his "brother" has finally answered me by email, I don't know if it will be true or not, but that is how he has presented himself to me and has informed me that his brother (OzatuZana) is ill, is suffering from malaria.

I don't know if the information your brother has given me is true or false, but it is the information I have and I wanted to share it.

If any moderator / administrator wants to check the emails sent by his brother or some information, just ask me.

In my opinion with total sincerity here the administrators / moderators have no responsibility.

If a seller does things for a while and has no problems, there will come a time that will be verified as a seller.

But nobody can guarantee that one day that seller will not cheat.

I have lived in another forum a situation with a seller who for 4 years was perfect, the best seller of the forum, and had such confidence that in the last 15 days He scammed about 1,000,000 Dollars in investments.

Is it the fault of the moderators or owners of the forum? Of course not.

The only way for things not to happen like this, is that there are no business in the forums, but we all like and are interested in buying services in the forums, right?

And I say this being perhaps the biggest affected by the money that I have paid to this seller, that if he does not deliver the order, I will have to open a dispute in Paypal, depending on the country where you have up to 180 days to open a dispute.

Note: Sorry for Translated English

Reactions: MR A
Hello everyone, I have updated information.

I contacted by all means I could to the seller (Whatshapp, Skype, Telegram and Email) explaining that I had to show my face if I had offered something that I could not give or similar now, since it is preferable and try to give a solution or return the money.

Well, a moment ago his "brother" has finally answered me by email, I don't know if it will be true or not, but that is how he has presented himself to me and has informed me that his brother (OzatuZana) is ill, is suffering from malaria.

I don't know if the information your brother has given me is true or false, but it is the information I have and I wanted to share it.

If any moderator / administrator wants to check the emails sent by his brother or some information, just ask me.

In my opinion with total sincerity here the administrators / moderators have no responsibility.

If a seller does things for a while and has no problems, there will come a time that will be verified as a seller.

But nobody can guarantee that one day that seller will not cheat.

I have lived in another forum a situation with a seller who for 4 years was perfect, the best seller of the forum, and had such confidence that in the last 15 days He scammed about 1,000,000 Dollars in investments.

Is it the fault of the moderators or owners of the forum? Of course not.

The only way for things not to happen like this, is that there are no business in the forums, but we all like and are interested in buying services in the forums, right?

And I say this being perhaps the biggest affected by the money that I have paid to this seller, that if he does not deliver the order, I will have to open a dispute in Paypal, depending on the country where you have up to 180 days to open a dispute.

Note: Sorry for Translated English

"""If any moderator / administrator wants to check the emails sent by his brother or some information, just ask me.""" - - I barely trust on un-authentic mails . . . .

""And I say this being perhaps the biggest affected by the money that I have paid to this seller, that if he does not deliver the order, I will have to open a dispute in Paypal, depending on the country where you have up to 180 days to open a dispute.
""" - - - Do you know what you are typing actually ? or, it's just your translator fault.
If you dispute a transaction on 179th Day - you will have very less chances of getting any refund, (ex: If someone disputes transaction with me on such period of time, I can easily reject the paypal claim & the buyer won't get any single penny/refund) . .
So it's always best to do it by 72 hours . . . After that your chances becomes less (personal experience).

"""If any moderator / administrator wants to check the emails sent by his brother or some information, just ask me.""" - - I barely trust on un-authentic mails . . . .

""And I say this being perhaps the biggest affected by the money that I have paid to this seller, that if he does not deliver the order, I will have to open a dispute in Paypal, depending on the country where you have up to 180 days to open a dispute.""" - - - Do you know what you are typing actually ? or, it's just your translator fault.
If you dispute a transaction on 179th Day - you will have very less chances of getting any refund, (ex: If someone disputes transaction with me on such period of time, I can easily reject the paypal claim & the buyer won't get any single penny/refund) . .
So it's always best to do it by 72 hours . . . After that your chances becomes less (personal experience).

It is logical that like everything in life, the less time you spend to claim will be better. I do not doubt that.

But in my personal experience I have put disputes at 100 days, and I have won them without problem. And the seller no longer had money in his paypal, and they put his account in negative, and according to the amount legal processes begin.

Everything will depend on several factors, but 2 very important are:

• The time you are in paypal, and the transactions you make regularly and the disputes you have opened (They have a formula)
  • If the seller has had or has more disputes in that stretch of time.

If several users open a dispute to a seller the same week, apart from other factors, I guarantee that the chances of reimbursement increase.

If all this, you do it before 72 hours, because I give you all the reason, there are more possibilities.

Frankly yaar, I sometimes feel ashamed of my Indian fellows here, you can't believe how many Indian sh**'s I've dealt here, disrespectful on their own responsibilities.

Days even come this far that once a 17 years Indi kid offered me Universal "IDM CRACK" for some $ what I make myself, everywhere most of them just love looting peeps. Ridiculous !
Very fraustration sir..

If several users open a dispute to a seller the same week, apart from other factors, I guarantee that the chances of reimbursement increase.

If all this, you do it before 72 hours, because I give you all the reason, there are more possibilities.

Ya, that's too . . . Anyway, I've clarified things a-lot for this case . . . Now, it's upto users if they wanna get it as refund or not . . So, I'm leaving it here.

Reactions: ZK

Hmm, bro I agree. But nothing can be done. :(

Ya, that's too . . . Anyway, I've clarified things a-lot for this case . . . Now, it's upto users if they wanna get it as refund or not . . So, I'm leaving it here.
my money get safe..am not paid...bcoz no one confirm...here....and as indian am going to pay via gpay via this am getting nothing if i pay him...gona buy 150$ plan...... hope his brother say true and everyone get their respective money or coupon as they want .

well for every one....i get msg from him

Sorry
I am little ill, so I can't do it now

well when he recover he do his best :)

He has also written to me now.

I copy and paste textually what you have written to me on Telegram:

Sorry
I am little ill, so I can't do it now
I will refund the balance as I am not in front of PC

So I hope he will return my money shortly. And if he does when he gets well I will do business with him again.

Reactions: OzatuZana
No need for 20 hours, 1 hour is enough
I am little sick so I can't take my phone to hospital

Sorry for creating nuisance, it was sudden so I could not notify any one

Anyway
@carolinaloquette
Check your balance, it has been refunded, it was never transfered

@br00gle
Will be refunded by today evening or by today as I can't use the PC
Sorry for wasting time

@topimagen
Thanks for believing in me :)
Google Suit will be processed normally but Amazon will be refunded by tomorrow

As for other pending order (if any)
Is cancel as I can't do it right now
So, do this.
1. Wait
Or
2. Message me to get refund

And as for existing support it will be continuing as normal. But will be litte delay if I can do it on phone I will do it right way

Anyway
@carolinaloquette

@br00gle
Sorry for wasting time

@topimagen

So, do this.
1. Wait
Or

And as for existing support it will be continuing as normal. But will be litte delay if I can do it on phone I will do it right way
get well soon then again start this thread...we wait for that :)

Reactions: OzatuZana
@@br00gle
For some reason PayPal is not allowing me refund and I can't find your PayPal email
Pm me the email so I can send back the money

""No need for 20 hours, 1 hour is enough"" - - Even you replied after 9 hours , so learn to keep your "1 hour is enough" statement with you please . . .

Anyway, upon checking last 1 week thread conversations + despite your online status you didn't reply to any which made everyone crease NOISE . . You should be aware that such cases also appeared previously with you . . .

You could've just said a little thing like "i'm ill, will do later" . . Then user's won't mention ME here as they knows i don't take anyone's side while deciding output . . .

So, it's advisable to give a little hint during such cases . .
Anyway, get well soon ☕:) . . Good days . . . . .

• Love
Reactions: boYg and GARAYEV

Anyway
@carolinaloquette

@br00gle
Sorry for wasting time

@topimagen

So, do this.
1. Wait
Or

Get well soon brother.. recover yourself fast..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shajid1223
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock