• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Buy Gift Card/Coupons at Amazing Cheap Price | Best Deals for Shoppers

Status
Not open for further replies.
you all ppl pay via paypal?

Yes, pay via paypal.

I imagine you will be busy or have had a problem not responding on telegram / forum.

We can only wait a little longer and surely we soon know all of him (or so I hope, jejejeje).

This seller has had a bad record...

But I think that already solved it.

And then he has seen good comments from the seller.

I also bought him other things, and if I deliver them correctly.

But who knows, let's wait, I hope my friend that this time you are wrong.

Hehehehe for the sake of those who have paid.

Note: See you in your VIP group, which is magnificent.

you ppl need to open dispute in paypal this seller not responding last 4 days lol

Yesterday OzatuZana connected to the forum. While online I wrote a private to give some explanation in his post.

But he didn't answer me, nor did he write anything around here.

Nor has he answered me on Telegram,

I will give you a few more days my vote of confidence and if you do not give an explanation or deliver the orders, then .....

i think somthing wrong...you buy 79$ plan then he gona book product for you and give you tracking code.... this is the way he told... now what code you send on email dont know ??
so far, I guess I am the only who purchased this deal.
I asked to be given an amazon code. let's see how this works out. so far, no reply. a bit of delay.
i'll wait 'til monday then claim money back.

@Babak @CyberDeviL @TassieNZ

I think the policy needs to be changed again

The suspected selling post needs to be checked by Staff Members before they are going live.

Take 1 sample from the sellers and ask the full proof of how they are doing such things.
Because, If some people are careless, which is not good for this forum. :rolleyes:

@Babak @CyberDeviL @TassieNZ

I think the policy needs to be changed again

The suspected selling post needs to be checked by Staff Members before they are going live.

Take 1 sample from the sellers and ask the full proof of how they are doing such things.
Because, If some people are careless, which is not good for this forum. :rolleyes:
check what bro ? i always say user must pay via paypal
this happen 2 times for me and i open dispute via paypal and recive my money again!

Reactions: Piyu03 and GARAYEV
check what bro ? i always say user must pay via paypal
this happen 2 times for me and i open dispute via paypal and recive my money again!

So in this case who will refund SELLER or PAYPAL

Means SELLER will get their money in their bank account in 3 days.

After Then ?

TOO ALL THE GUYS WHO HAVE MADE PAYMENT VIA PAYPAL . . PLEASE CLICK ON THE TRANSACTION ID - - - CLICK DISPUTE TRANSACTION - - CLAIM WAS SERVER NOT PROVIDED . . HOPEFULLY, YOU'LL GET YOUR REFUND . . . .

AND THOSE WHO HAVE PROCESSED ANY OTHER PAYMENT MEDIUM LIKE BTC ETC , IT'S YOUR OWN RESPONSIBILITY OR I CAN SAY AS STUPIDITY . . . .

THAT'S IT.

Reactions: GARAYEV and Babak
So in this case who will refund SELLER or PAYPAL

Means SELLER will get their money in their bank account in 3 days.

After Then ?

IF YOU REPORT THE PAYMENT DISPUTE WITHIN 2 - 3 DAYS OF TRANSACTION = IT'LL BE DEDUCTED FROM SELLER'S ACCOUNT . . . IF YOU DELAY - CONSEQUENCES MAY VARY ON DIFFERENT MATTERS . . .

• Haha
Reactions: Piyu03
IF YOU REPORT THE PAYMENT DISPUTE WITHIN 2 - 3 DAYS OF TRANSACTION = IT'LL BE DEDUCTED FROM SELLER'S ACCOUNT . . . IF YOU DELAY - CONSEQUENCES MAY VARY ON DIFFERENT MATTERS . . .

That's why most people playing gaming for more than 5 days. 😅
I am unaware of this PayPal dispute because I never did it.

Well, goodnight to all, Hope ozatu will response ASAP :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock