• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Buy Gift Card/Coupons at Amazing Cheap Price | Best Deals for Shoppers

Status
Not open for further replies.
No track
no tracking needed. The code I sent by email. But @OzatuZana told me it would take some days.
i think somthing wrong...you buy 79$ plan then he gona book product for you and give you tracking code.... this is the way he told... now what code you send on email dont know ??

Hello guys, He is providing a gift card. Why do you need tracking info for a gift card?
He is not shipping products on your behalf. He will give you a gift card which you can use to add money to your Amazon account.

Reactions: xposetechy
Hello guys, He is providing a gift card. Why do you need tracking info for a gift card?
He is not shipping products on your behalf. He will give you a gift card which you can use to add money to your Amazon account.

they was told if buy partial so they will ship item behave of you and br00gle already do this and we waiting his review

yes if you buy 150$ plan then you get code....but at present.. none reponse from his side..so hope for best :)

I also bought a couple of coupons, and he told me 4-5 days to deliver them. Tomorrow is Saturday 5 days, so I hope that during the weekend I will deliver them.

Yes, I trust him.

When I hand them over and use them, I will record this thread.

Reactions: julieco
Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock