• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Wordfence - WordPress Security Plugins

Wordfence - WordPress Security Plugins v7.11.5

No permission to download
Unzip the archive first - there are 2 zip files inside. One is an activator, unzip & activate it first. Then unzip & install Wordfence.

Once the activator plugin is active, you can update Wordfence directly as if you have a full license.
Ohhhh Thank you!!!

Is activator safe? Confused by this code in the activator functions.php
PHP:
activator_inject_plugins_filter( 'WP Activators', 'wp-activator', function ( $plugin ) {
    return $plugin['Author'] === 'mohamedhk2' && str_ends_with( $plugin['Name'], ' Activator' );
} );

Reactions: PositiveImpact
PHP:
activator_inject_plugins_filter( 'WP Activators', 'wp-activator', function ( $plugin ) {
    return $plugin['Author'] === 'mohamedhk2' && str_ends_with( $plugin['Name'], ' Activator' );
} );
Hi @lynx, I'm not that knowledgeable with the code, but I'm pretty confident in @Babak's attention to what users upload. Given the above, the rule of "trusting is good, not trusting is better" always applies.

Reactions: nada
PHP:
} );

Hi @lynx, I'm not that knowledgeable with the code, but I'm pretty confident in @Babak's attention to what users upload. Given the above, the rule of "trusting is good, not trusting is better" always applies.

1700677777921.png

It's just to add a custom plugin filter, and the function is named 'inject' because WordPress does not support a custom filter.

1700677777921.png

It's just to add a custom plugin filter, and the function is named 'inject' because WordPress does not support a custom filter.
Hi @mohamedhk2, I had no doubts about it. Thank you for your work/support and also for your explanations which are neither obvious nor necessary. This is why I find it really nice to be part of this great community.

Is anyone else getting a 500 error when you upload the activator plugin? FYI This is on a multisite install

Activator plugin Triggers a Fatal Error. Also there is a new update available.

Attachments

• chrome_2023-11-29_11-10-20.jpg
    chrome_2023-11-29_11-10-20.jpg
    78.4 KB · Views: 13
Reactions: xaffiliatex
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock