• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

RockBase - The Modern WordPress Theme For Creative Pros

RockBase - The Modern WordPress Theme For Creative Pros v1.1.1

No permission to download
Yes,
Your Resource Approved
Thanks
Thank you for the approval, hope it helps the people who need it, can you please change the category to WordPress themes, it is showing under plugins, but its a core theme.

Thank you

I'm genuinely curious: is it a good theme?

I don't really see what it brings to the table that other well-built FSE themes (Ollie, Powder…) don't.
Especially features that would warrant that price tag.

$299/year for 10 sites, no free version or sandbox to test.

Meanwhile, Powder, built by Brian Gardner (the founder of StudioPress and Genesis!) is free, and the Pro version is a single payment of $295, which also gives you access to the Figma file.
Frost, also by Brian Gardner, is free.
And Ollie, including all its patterns, and the video Library to learn how to use FSE themes, is free.

I love Rafal Tomal's tools, but with this one I must be missing something…

Edit for clarification: I'm very thankful to you for sharing, @VinodReddy. I hope it didn't seem like I was implying otherwise.
I'm just genuinely curious whether there's something I don't understand that would explain the price (and the hype)

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock