• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Wordfence - WordPress Security Plugins

Wordfence - WordPress Security Plugins v7.11.5

No permission to download
Babak updated Wordfence - WordPress Security Plugins with a new update entry:

Wordfence v7.10.4

Download Wordfence v7.10.4 - WordPress Security Plugin Nulled Free
= v7.10.4 - September 25, 2023 =

* Improvement: "Admin created outside of WordPress" scan results may now be reviewed and approved
* Improvement: The WAF storage engine may now be specified by setting the environmental variable "WFWAF_STORAGE_ENGINE"
* Improvement: Detect when a plugin or theme with a custom update handler is broken and blocking update version checks
* Change: Deprecated support for WordPress versions...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Thanks for the update dude. Before I install it can anyone explain what the Wordfence-activator.zip is for and how to use it? It's the first time I've seen it in an update

Thanks for the update dude. Before I install it can anyone explain what the Wordfence-activator.zip is for and how to use it? It's the first time I've seen it in an update

"can anyone explain what the Wordfence-activator.zip is for"
The clue is in the file name

"how to use it"
its a plugin, install it and activate

Sometimes it pays to help yourself
Search this thread

:)

Last edited:
"can anyone explain what the Wordfence-activator.zip is for"
The clue is in the file name

"how to use it"
its a plugin, install it and activate

Sometimes it pays to help yourself
Search this thread

There is no need to be condescending dude. FYI didn't want to break my website but installing it before I knew what it could do. It's a process 'professionals' go through. It's called 'due diligence'. I guess you never heard of it...

Reactions: Alanon and user062
I would also like to know why we need an activator plugin? Does this mean that this version of the Wordfence plugin is not nulled and can only be activated with the help of this activator? If so, will the Wordfence plugin be nulled at all in the future or will this activator be used exclusively?

There is no need to be condescending dude. FYI didn't want to break my website but installing it before I knew what it could do. It's a process 'professionals' go through. It's called 'due diligence'. I guess you never heard of it...
Sorry if you thought I was being condescending, just trying to assist you (y)

I would also like to know why we need an activator plugin? Does this mean that this version of the Wordfence plugin is not nulled and can only be activated with the help of this activator? If so, will the Wordfence plugin be nulled at all in the future or will this activator be used exclusively?
Wordfence is nulled.

Use the free account method...

Install free Wordfence version and click on get license and go to wordfence website and select free plan and type in your email. Now you will get the license sent to your email.

Select install existing license and type in your email you used on wordfence website and license your received by email.

Now go back to Plugins page and click on Add New/Upload and Upload the nulled version.

Dashboard should say "Premium"

Or use the Activator

Install it and activate it

No need for free licence key

Dashboard should say "Premium"

Last edited:
1695735247712.png

I followed the procedure suggested by Snapper123, without needing to install the activator and here is proof that it worked.

The nulled & activator versions are the same result, but the difference is as follows:
  • With the nulled version, you need to wait for the nulled version with each update and manually upload it to all your websites.
  • With the activator version, you can install Wordfence from WordPress plugins and enable automatic updates.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MRX07b
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock