• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Wordfence - WordPress Security Plugins

Wordfence - WordPress Security Plugins v7.11.5

No permission to download
OLD Post:
If anybody is looking for NinjaScanner Premium 3.1 nulled by me.

Your package seems to contain 2 main folders --- "arprice" and "ninjascanner" --- i had to repack "ninjascanner" to .zip and installed it --- it is not the premium version but the free version.

Last edited:
Reactions: guguk
Looks like I have packaged arprice as you have mentioned, I have corrected and uploaded again, I forgot to mention you need to register with any license key in order to turn it into premium version. The difference between premium and normal one is, with premium you can schedule. Actually registration date also will not expire.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2023-08-24 at 10.11.14.png
    Screen Shot 2023-08-24 at 10.11.14.png
    124.4 KB · Views: 59

I would also suggest you use NinjaFirewall -- over WordFence.​

On my tests using online WAF testers, NinjaFirewall was much stronger and has more features and the speed is awesome; whereas WordFence is dead slow as compared to NinjaFirewall. NinjaFirewall beats all the WP security plugins. WordFence is only half-good when compared to NinjaFirewall.

WordPress Firewall Plugins Protection Comparison​

There is also NinjaScanner, which does pretty much the same as WordFence Scan does and it integrates with NinjaFirewall.

Something that's even more coolest part is - that the free version of NinjaFirewall and NinjaScanner is just as strong as its pro version; in the pro version you get extra features, but the security is at the same level which is not the case in the WordFence's free version -- they compromise on the free version: be it firewall or malware signatures, etc.

Currently, I am using NinjaFirewall + NinjaScanner/WordFenceScan(with Firewall turned Off).
I am tempted to give up the WordFence Scan feature too as it seems to not work 100% -- as your logs show clearly something is not right. For instance, there are 3 errors -- one for each premium check -- Spamvertising Checks, Spam Checks, Blocklist Check.

====>I tried:
Tools for WordPress
https://babia.to/resources/tools-for-wordpress.31925/

What it does is --- nulling on top of a clean install. I tried WordFence, it turns the regular green-colored theme of the WordFence to a Violet color, and the interface updates to Premium. Everything works fine even the SCAN ---- the log doesn't display an error either but no entries are made where it shows those 3 premium checks were conducted. So, I think for scan the nulling doesn't work. But still, I am not sure as I haven't used the original product yet. Find out if possible -- does the log show entries for those 3 premium scan checks?

Also, in the logs:
=> xxxx files indexed
=> Analyzed xxxx files containing xx.xx MB of data. And also...
=> Scanned contents of xxxx additional files at xx.xx per second -- is not matching the number of files.

Meaning:
Not all the files are Scanned, but canceled after a certain duration even if the scan has no limits set? If so, that's messed up.

NinjaFirewall (WP Edition) – Advanced Security Plugin and Firewall​

Babiato Resource Page for -- NinjaFirewall (WP Edition)​

NinjaScanner – Virus & Malware scan​

I'm currently testing Ninja Firewall and Scanner

I have found that
  • Setup is easy
  • Scanning is fast
  • Plugins have less bloat
  • Frontend is faster
  • Backend is faster
  • WP database has halved in size
Looks like a good replacement for Wordfence (y)

Thanks Unreal_NFS

Last edited:
Looks like I have packaged arprice as you have mentioned, I have corrected and uploaded again, I forgot to mention you need to register with any license key in order to turn it into premium version. The difference between premium and normal one is, with premium you can schedule. Actually registration date also will not expire.

LOL. At first, I literally thought you are someone from one of these plugin companies - I had experienced it earlier.

Thanks for the updated share!
-------------------------------------

After the NinjaScanner plugin was activated, i initiated a manual Scan; and after sometime the plugin was turned back into free version automatically!

Screenshot.png

Seems like NinjaTeam is Epic.

If nulling ever works for the NinjaScanner - I would invite you to create a resource-page for NinjaScanner on Babiato, as currently there are none.

Thanks for your contribution to the Babiato community.
Cheers.

Last edited:
LOL. At first, I literally thought you are someone from one of these plugin companies - I had experienced it earlier.

Thanks for the updated share!
-------------------------------------

After the NinjaScanner plugin was activated, i initiated a manual Scan; and after sometime the plugin was turned back into free version automatically!

Screenshot.png

Seems like NinjaTeam is Epic.
Maybe its because: since the scan depends on their servers, its pretty easy for them to find nulling.
Also, there is a setting in the plugin to self-check the integrity of the NinjaScanner Plugin's files(which i had kept it Off).

If nulling ever works for the NinjaScanner - I would invite you to create a resource-page for NinjaScanner on Babiato, as currently there are none.

Thanks for your contribution to the Babiato community.
Cheers.
to try ;)
NinjaScanner Activator plugin:
just install it and activate it

Hi @Unreal_NFS,

Does Wordfence have any significant security features that we can't find in the free version of NinjaFirewol and Ninja Scanner?

Hi @Unreal_NFS,

Does Wordfence have any significant security features that we can't find in the free version of NinjaFirewol and Ninja Scanner?

Short answer: NO!

WordFence was made to fail(in a way) as they make more money cleaning up infected sites.
Also, NinjaFirewall has many useful features accompanied by super-fast speed, let's say 10x+

Wordfence is fancy-looking and has enough features to be considered half-good when compared to NinjaFirewall. But, it is slow and will definitely slow down your website. Also, its WAF(Firewall) is weak. When the free version of NinjaFirewall beats Wordfence Pro, why consider Wordfence Pro over NinjaFirewall? Don't!

Security is a topic that's never understood by many.
So, fear-factor and branding come into play when selecting a security plugin for the masses.

There is another plugin by the name BITFIRE; it's a WP plugin -- its free version earlier had WAF, but with the recent update, they moved the WAF to Pro. BitFire Pro also has RASP -- this makes sure no one can ever attack/modify your site and they give a 100% moneyback guarantee if hacked! If you want the perfect solution RASP is the best shot, but it's not free.

And yes, no website is safe with one plugin alone --- numerous settings combined together make a website as secure as possible.

The choice is yours to make.

P.S. There is a feature called "Rate-limiting" ---- this can come in handy when attacks happen. This is a NinjaFirewall Pro feature among other "Access Control" features and sometimes this feature alone pisses away attackers as it blocks them after some attempts. You can set it the way you want.

P.S. NinjaScanner is good enough.

Here is the link to the NinjaFirewall Pro version.

Babiato Resource Page for -- NinjaFirewall (WP Edition)​

https://babia.to/resources/ninjafirewall-wp-edition.16140/

Visit: NinjaFirewall vs Wordfence Security

P.S. Here is an article for you to read. These guys have their own offering too claiming to be 100% safest out there. Even they advice everyone to use free NinjFirewall over paid WordFence Pro.

Last edited:
If anybody is looking for NinjaScanner Premium 3.1 nulled by me. Corrected the zip file to contain Only Ninja Scanner. Also make sure to use any key to turn it into premium version.

HI,

Thank you very much for sharing your resource, but you should double check when producing a zip file intended for here, because some newbie might install it as is in WP backend, there's the mac hidden .DS_Store files and info folder __MACOSX inside your zip.

2023-08-25 172418.jpg

Anyway thanks!

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock