• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Wordfence - WordPress Security Plugins

Wordfence - WordPress Security Plugins v7.11.5

No permission to download
Yes. There is no such file but detected. May be only generated live plugin?. Never mind.
I have checked all four of my sites, which are all live, there is no such file called "ajax.php" in that folder.

As other people have suggested, maybe your site is infected by something else?

:cool:

Last edited:
Reactions: Custom B
Yes, but my advise is to use PHP 7.4 or if you want to use 8 then 8.0
Thanks for replying brother
Yes, but my advise is to use PHP 7.4 or if you want to use 8 then 8.0
Thanks for your advice brother🙏💗.

Actually, all my websites were 7.4 before.

But as PHP 7.4 is officially depreciated (Means no support or security updates anymore as per google😜) and currently almost all theme/plugins are compatible with PHP 8+; I have decided to upgrade too advancely for the future sake.

Initially due to overconfidence🤣 I changed it to PHP 8.2; got no problems either except the simple PHP error.

But after getting genuine advice from expert like @slvrsteele, I have decided to use PHP 8.1. All is fine now.

Reactions: GuestofHonor
Try to open site in private window or if you are using any ad-blocker then disable it on your site.

As ad blockers sometimes also blocks the javascript or ajax functions.
I have tried it and there is no change
I can't delete this plugin either

In the main Dashboard, it kept saying "Premium Protection Disabled" etc., which annoyed me a little. So I went on and made small changes, so that it shows as "Premium Enabled" with Free license. If enough people are interested, I can share my modified version of current 7.9.2.

wordfence-1.png

Reactions: NoOoB and Mykerinus
In the main Dashboard, it kept saying "Premium Protection Disabled" etc., which annoyed me a little. So I went on and made small changes, so that it shows as "Premium Enabled" with Free license. If enough people are interested, I can share my modified version of current 7.9.2.

wordfence-1.png
yes, definitely interested.

wordfence-1.png

Alright shoot :)

Reactions: buivanloi.2010
Remember: install free version first then update with the nulled version. It does NOT work out of the box.

1681580036435.png

Attachments

• wordfence.7.9.2-nulled.zip
    5.5 MB · Views: 72
Reactions: buivanloi.2010
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock