• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Wordfence - WordPress Security Plugins

Wordfence - WordPress Security Plugins v7.11.5

No permission to download
This is wrong! If this had been Nulled, he should not have requested this message at all! This means you have to get a free or paid license! But it must work without obtaining a license!
If it MUST work without installing the free version before, then it would be great if you do it..

For most of us we are happy with what we get (because it works as intended) and appreciate the time and effort TaZ put in nulling it.

Regards & Enjoy

If I understand correctly, the procedure for using the latest version is as follows:

Delete the old version of the plugin.
Install the free version.
Create a free account on Wordfence.
Install the latest version from TassieNZ.

Is there any other way?

If you keep the old version - cuz the old version got key without account - then upgrade version would work without account.
I didn't understand your answer. Could you please explain again, this time giving the necessary installation steps, as I did in my post.

I've tested this before and it works great. I think it might be better in the new version. Thanks to you, we have the opportunity to test before licensing. Thanks Babiato.com team and their supportive users.

Reactions: Snapper123
hello
I install the 7.8.0 version and it is not nulle
thsi give me erro: You must install a license to continue using Wordfence.

Reactions: ramin
WordPress update is not null, it needs a license, please put the nulled version
Thanks

Anyone having issues with the scan option as well?

Code:
[Dec 13 19:38:00] Scan Engine Error: The signature on the request to start a scan is invalid. Please try again.
[Dec 13 19:38:18] Scan stop request received.

Root cause found. Scanner can't handle boilerplate / different url structure

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock