• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WitVPN - super fast, secure, stable & free VPN proxy for Android

WitVPN - super fast, secure, stable & free VPN proxy for Android v1.1.6

No permission to download
Hello, thank you for the resource you posted. I am here for a while, i contributed and i received a lot of help over here.

Thank you in advance for the password.

Reactions: ChintanBhat
Hi there,

I GOT TOO MANY REQUEST REGARDING THE PASSWORD FOR THIS RESOURCE. BUT SORRY I WON'T PROVIDE THE PASSWORD UNTIL AND UNLESS YOU'RE WELL REPUTATED MEMBER HERE. LOT OF PEOPLE JUST COME HERE TO COLLECT THE THINGS NOT TO SHARE ANYTHING SO FROM NOW ONWARDS MY RESOURCES WILL BE ALSO ENCRYPTED WITH PASSWORD AND THE PASSWORD WILL ONLY GIVEN TO THOSE WHO HAVE ATLEAST 5 GENUINE RESOURCES OR MORE THAN 40 REACTION SCORE WITH ATLEAST 2 MONTHS OF MEMBER. GENERATED REACTION SCORE WILL BE RECOGNISED AND MAY CAUSE LEAD TO BAN!!!

SO STOP SENDING MESSAGES FOR THE PASSWORD, JUST CONTRIBUTE HERE.

Hi, all. First who can setup panel on my server (u can choose linux/windows) will get this nulled script ASAP. I will leave it in the root directory of the server during installation)

P.S. When i paid, i get this version with password. Like in first message.. I said to support of Yukapo about this issue and they changed archive..Hm....:)

Hi, all. First who can setup panel on my server (u can choose linux/windows) will get this nulled script ASAP. I will leave it in the root directory of the server during installation)
First of all it doesn't require nulling at all.

P.S. When i paid, i get this version with password. Like in first message.. I said to support of Yukapo about this issue and they changed archive..Hm....:)
I didn't get this....

Guys. I think it will be fair if I give the script for a little help) I spent the money. So i`ll provide archive only for those who will setup script by manual to my cloud

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock