• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

why my website homepage connects to "ghost.blueecho88.com" ??

Niji

Jul 11, 2018
Panchkula, Haryana
why my wordpress website homepage connects to "ghost.blueecho88.com" and hault long time..approx. 30-40seconds to show homepage content... Im using wordfence plugin and found scan result ok.., help me ... see screenshot

what kind of url is this????

why.png

try scan with sucuri.net or other virus scan in your hosting
try change your theme, try deactive plugin one by one

Your website is compromised... any theme or plugin that is obtained from untrusted/unofficial source can cause that issue.

An official plugin/theme that is compromised, can also cause that issue, but normally they have official announcement if it happens.

Try to check your recent uploaded theme/plugin

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock