• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WHMCS v7.10.2 - Nulled

dabliop

Jul 4, 2020
WHMCS v7.10.2 (nulled)

whmcs-v7102-release-banner.png

Changelog:

Maintenance
CORE-14484 - Ensure single domain renewals can proceed
CORE-14543 - Apply dynamic currency factor to ResellerClub API results in TLD Sync
CORE-14548 - Ensure clients are correctly observed as active during ClientStatusSync
CORE-14550 - Ensure metric usage definitions are removed upon Product deletion
CORE-14558 - Improve logic for early callback with WorldPay FuturePay
CORE-14561 - Ensure appropriate options are pre-selected when editing Email Marketer rule
CORE-14563 - Correct path prefix for S3-backed KB image storage
CORE-14565 - Prevent repeated emails sent by a single Email Marketer Rule
CORE-14567 - Ensure asset type "email_images" can be migrated
CORE-14569 - Correct free to paid upgrade cycle validation
CORE-14572 - Correct input validation for My Account > Disable Two Factor
CORE-14578 - Prevent display of option to upgrade to a product without a billing cycle
CORE-14583 - Ensure optimized OpenSSL library is used with GMP is not present
CORE-14596 - Correct View & Pay Invoice permission for sub-accounts
CORE-14600 - Improve days until due calculation when upgrading from free to paid product with a promotion code
CORE-14608 - Correct Storage IDs for kb_images and email_images
CORE-14616 - Correct 2FA redirect for full-friendly URL paths
CORE-14617 - Prevent erroneous block of 2Checkout activation
CORE-14498 - Ensure that we always get a 0 value when expected

Modules
MODULE-6942 - Observe and handle buyer_complaint reversal IPN for PayPal Basic
MODULE-7066 - Update available_clouds call from POST to GET in VPS.net
MODULE-7356 - Ensure License Addon renders cancellation link as configured
MODULE-7380 - Correct input for configuration validation of ResellerClub SSL
MODULE-7406 - Improve handling of non-decimal currencies in PayPal Checkout
MODULE-7407 - Correct float normalization for PayPal Checkout

API
CORE-13660 - Clarify AddOrder API in regards to automation of product/service setup

Enjoy

DOWNLOAD - WHMCS v7.10.2

• Haha
Reactions: Kamily
My friend, MEGA is one of the best file hosts we know!!!
You have certainly reached your download limit on the server.

It's the first time I've heard someone complain about Mega ... :(

Well ... You don't need to create an account to download it, but if so, try it.

I think you missed the point, you host the file on weadown, which is restricting download speed. I reuploaded it on mega.

Can anyone from trusted uploader or member to validate this ressouce ? to ensure that is safe to use !

Please suggest me a cheap hosting to start hosting business with WHMCS. i already have White Lable WHM+Cpanel but it cost me $36 USD for 10GB space.

<?php //ICB0 56:0 71:c479 ?><?php //004fb
if(!extension_loaded('ionCube Loader')){$__oc=strtolower(substr(php_uname(),0,3));$__ln='ioncube_loader_'.$__oc.'_'.substr(phpversion(),0,3).(($__oc=='win')?'.dll':'.so');if(function_exists('dl')){@dl($__ln);}if(function_exists('_il_exec')){return _il_exec();}$__ln='/ioncube/'.$__ln;$__oid=$__id=realpath(ini_get('extension_dir'));$__here=dirname(__FILE__);if(strlen($__id)>1&&$__id[1]==':'){$__id=str_replace('\\','/',substr($__id,2));$__here=str_replace('\\','/',substr($__here,2));}$__rd=str_repeat('/..',substr_count($__id,'/')).$__here.'/';$__i=strlen($__rd);while($__i--){if($__rd[$__i]=='/'){$__lp=substr($__rd,0,$__i).$__ln;if(file_exists($__oid.$__lp)){$__ln=$__lp;break;}}}if(function_exists('dl')){@dl($__ln);}}else{die('The file '.__FILE__." is corrupted.\n");}if(function_exists('_il_exec')){return _il_exec();}echo("Site error: the ".(php_sapi_name()=='cli'?'ionCube':'<a href="http://www.ioncube.com">ionCube</a>')." PHP Loader needs to be installed. This is a widely used PHP extension for running ionCube protected PHP code, website security and malware blocking.\n\nPlease visit ".(php_sapi_name()=='cli'?'get-loader.ioncube.com':'<a href="http://get-loader.ioncube.com">get-loader.ioncube.com</a>')." for install assistance.\n\n");exit(199);
?>
HR+cPpvfZ38WUtK5FISP4TopZw0FJMqTPiOv1gAu4zoWKOb6qeMlsEQL+M9aCyxz45mwSg0GUPUt
HQQLtPghNS/bnTs2syA62ja1wfxI4NKEPlPH/WSeAAZbM0vnn1tPU5cf7hMlOUA9X9VNJV9rEwtr
KBW7SwuIVlQv/cw48I/VkkYBlfpOzfZzqO5MhAq3dZOVW4NJhXx/HFbdZ3bmkc8f+iToN5EA0yeq
P3c3yDROmqxgd8E9t1jouZO7jYF4JOpxFa127WHFXJ6yAk3t1W/NhhMw4O9gPaGjWbnLclU9c3Sm

Encrypted why?

if(!extension_loaded('ionCube Loader')){$__oc=strtolower(substr(php_uname(),0,3));$__ln='ioncube_loader_'.$__oc.'_'.substr(phpversion(),0,3).(($__oc=='win')?'.dll':'.so');if(function_exists('dl')){@dl($__ln);}if(function_exists('_il_exec')){return _il_exec();}$__ln='/ioncube/'.$__ln;$__oid=$__id=realpath(ini_get('extension_dir'));$__here=dirname(__FILE__);if(strlen($__id)>1&&$__id[1]==':'){$__id=str_replace('\\','/',substr($__id,2));$__here=str_replace('\\','/',substr($__here,2));}$__rd=str_repeat('/..',substr_count($__id,'/')).$__here.'/';$__i=strlen($__rd);while($__i--){if($__rd[$__i]=='/'){$__lp=substr($__rd,0,$__i).$__ln;if(file_exists($__oid.$__lp)){$__ln=$__lp;break;}}}if(function_exists('dl')){@dl($__ln);}}else{die('The file '.__FILE__." is corrupted.\n");}if(function_exists('_il_exec')){return _il_exec();}echo("Site error: the ".(php_sapi_name()=='cli'?'ionCube':'<a href="http://www.ioncube.com">ionCube</a>')." PHP Loader needs to be installed. This is a widely used PHP extension for running ionCube protected PHP code, website security and malware blocking.\n\nPlease visit ".(php_sapi_name()=='cli'?'get-loader.ioncube.com':'<a href="http://get-loader.ioncube.com">get-loader.ioncube.com</a>')." for install assistance.\n\n");exit(199);
?>

Encrypted why?
Is it safe to used this null version?

I've installed this nulled version, and, after setting all up, it says that the lince is invalid!
weard? what is the valid pass licence for it?
I don't see it nywhere

Could not connect to database server: SQLSTATE[28000] [1045] Access denied for user 'isroclou_whmcs'@'localhost' (using password: YES) I'm facing this issue

Could not connect to database server: SQLSTATE[28000] [1045] Access denied for user 'isroclou_whmcs'@'localhost' (using password: YES) I'm facing this issue

Hey, Prathap222!

Just open the 'whmcs_folder/configuration.php' file and edit the MySQL access data:

Is it the first installation or are you upgrading ??

?>

Encrypted why?

Do you think the original WHMCS is not encrypted ???

Can anyone from trusted uploader or member to validate this ressouce ? to ensure that is safe to use !

Hello daas,

In this link you can make the validate downlaod, sended by trusted uploader, my friend:

Good luck!!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock