• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WHMCS v7.10.1 Nulled & Callbacks Removed

huutanphp

Mar 7, 2019
Maintenance
CORE-14451 - Correct September Date Translation In Announcements
CORE-14473 - Improve tracking and display of manually applied recurring promo
CORE-14497 - Correct observed currency from multi-level accounts of ResellerClub for TLD Sync
CORE-14505 - Correct currency conversion of grace and redemption fees for non-default currency in TLD Sync
CORE-14506 - Improve logic for modification of default email template on update
CORE-14508 - Improve cache for admin operations regarding paymethod management
CORE-14514 - Ensure Auto Recalculate does not add exclusive tax
CORE-14515 - Correct default selection of Weebly Free on orders
CORE-14516 - Correct upgrade routine for Weebly Free
CORE-14518 - Correct admin client search
CORE-14519 - Prevent error on autocapture for credit cards
CORE-14520 - Ensure Manage Domain option is visible in the Weebly MarketConnect Overview tab
CORE-14524 - Prevent error when attempting to access store pages that require authentication
CORE-14532 - Correct factorial of IDR currency values from ResellerClub for TLD Sync

Modules
MODULE-7299 - Correct filter by currency on Transactions Report
MODULE-7316 - Ensure fraud processing can occur with GoCardless
MODULE-7329 - Correct payment status for invoices paid in full with credit but have PayPal Checkout subscription
MODULE-7345 - Prevent error on md5 check in Licending Addon
MODULE-7346 - Correct usage metric value of sub-accounts for DirectAdmin

API
CORE-14537 - Correct transfer data evaluation for CreateOrUpdateTLD API

Languages
CORE-14499 - Improvements for Norwegian translation
CORE-14502 - Improvements for French translation
CORE-14511 - Improvements for Hungarian translation

Note: Please enter any license to install

Attachments

• whmcs_V7101_full.txt
    109 bytes · Views: 334
thank you - appreciated.

If anyone has the unencrypted version of the license file, please do share it here.

Last edited:
well, the license.php is still ioncube encoded. is it possible to get the decoded version for v7.10.1?
Yes license.php ioncube coding. They are still nulled to and enter any activation code :)
A1365408-AF58-4951-A801-FDD7CF72989F.png

Last edited:
Yes license.php ioncube coding. They are still nulled to and enter any activation code :)
A1365408-AF58-4951-A801-FDD7CF72989F.png

Thank you. Appreciate if you could share the decoded version. It will help to cross check and compare to determine that no backdoor is included..

Has anyone managed to install the script? Here, at the end, I register the email and password, but do not access. Login fails, even with the correct data.

Reactions: jimsweb
Why not just share the uncoded PHP file, so people can be 100% sure and be happy with you sharing this resource.
I would also be pleased to be sure. Ofcourse there is also an option to buy WHMCS but that is a different story.
I am sorry that I cannot share this file for some reason. But can I share another file?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock