• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

We are sleep through blanket with flooded baby blood!

Status
Not open for further replies.
@guguk so why don't you translate the text and we'll move on? I'm not indifferent, I've heard your challenge and I'm communicating. You ignore me, like the cruel world you mention. I'm seriously interested in other details. There's a song in the video I took the footage from, I wanted to follow up with that. I don't understand the language or the context. If you don't translate the other photo, I won't be able to. Help me..

Then I wonder why under the caption "sleeping under a bloody blanket" there is a photo of children that is shared from Azerbaijan. Which doesn't quite correspond with the headline or the place I assume you're writing from. Is this some kind of morbid poetry?

If children scream and die in bombing, why, if the Israeli army is so cynical, don't the Gazans at least have the sense to shelter their own children in shelters? Or does it work there in a kamikaze way, as if freedom fighters go on the run and what comes next doesn't concern them? Do they crawl into the shelter themselves, leaving the others outside so that after the bombing they can take pictures and put them on the internet? If so, who are they fighting for?

Then what you call genocide happened how? Israel needed to reduce its weapons stockpile and GDP and attacked Gaza? Or what are the facts? Is the conquest of Gaza a reaction to the massacres of children on kibbutzim, or is it something else entirely in your view?

What do you mean "being with someone forever"? Here where I am it means killing someone when you can't and leverage to commit suicide yourself. Or commit suicide together...

What about the nonprofits? Are you really asking anyone to support Israel? Or do you think all volunteers support Gaza? As far as I know there were about 10 NGOs in Gaza with about 500 people. In Israel, 2000 people a year come to archaeological digs alone. I think there were more people involved in the peace festival they shot up.

In Hamburg 40 to 200 thousand people died after one retaliatory strike, to this day only estimates are available because incendiary bombs were used. What kind of apocalypse do you mean?

@guguk
Then I wonder why under the caption "sleeping under a bloody blanket" there is a photo of children that is shared from Azerbaijan. Which doesn't quite correspond with the headline or the place I assume you're writing from. Is this some kind of morbid poetry
He’s writing from his small house far away from place he’s defending, classic example of fire starter. Not to mention morbid headline.

@bentacos I'm not defending anyone, and I don't think anyone else in this thread is either. To say that fully, some people here would have to stop playing hide and seek. I'm initially responding to @guguk's challenge by first trying to understand the background mindset of people in a corner of the world where they carry a portrait of Adolf Hitler on rickshaws while espousing humanity or democracy. But here my colleague @guguk and his contemporaries are apparently unwilling to cooperate and translate into English the Turkish(?) text under Hitler (see earlier post from me). So far it seems that some people here, as far as people who are not their own, that they apply Russian math (1 killed is murder, a million dead is just a statistic) and as far as their fellow believers are concerned then they see genocide even in direct retaliation. This is despite the fact that, for example, The New York Times published an interview with a Hamas official in which he claims that this is not a freedom struggle but a perpetual killing

First of all, Muslims should blame ourselves and find a way to correct hypocrisy, then God will also give us victory. The big nations in Islam have been entering into pacts with the western nations while they clearly know that the vision and goals of the western countries are completely different from Islam. .But it is also those nations that are killing their fellow Muslims and the world became silent. Many Muslims in Yemen have died, who raised the voice?

I don't bless bad actions, but the reward for hypocrisy is always very bad, if you fail to be responsible for something small, will you be able to be responsible for big things? As Muslims, we have sold our own value to the things of the world and the enemy used that opportunity to weaken us and divide us. Praying without responsibility does not help us at all.
Our comrades in the past fought Jihad, we are hypocrites and when things go wrong, we call God. We must ask ourselves how we got there and if the path we are in is correct.
sorry with my bad english.

does it mean you support "hamas"? those guys killed several foreign people including from my country. if they want freedom from israel, why do they killed foreign visitors?

wait, if ever I come to colonize your house and I invite my friends to party in your house, do I understand that you are going to accept that???????????
for example, you will offer coffee and flowers to these people
in Gaza all the colonizers are soldiers and just like the Zionist minister who wants to bomb the Gazawi with nuclear weapons, the people of Gaza must defend themselves
I am sorry for your compatriot but check carefully if he was not executed by the Israeli army, check by yourself if you want maybe you will see more clearly

does it mean you support "hamas"? those guys killed several foreign people including from my country. if they want freedom from israel, why do they killed foreign visitors?

First of all, Muslims should blame ourselves and find a way to correct hypocrisy, then God will also give us victory. The big nations in Islam have been entering into pacts with the western nations while they clearly know that the vision and goals of the western countries are completely different from Islam. .But it is also those nations that are killing their fellow Muslims and the world became silent. Many Muslims in Yemen have died, who raised the voice?

I don't bless bad actions, but the reward for hypocrisy is always very bad, if you fail to be responsible for something small, will you be able to be responsible for big things? As Muslims, we have sold our own value to the things of the world and the enemy used that opportunity to weaken us and divide us. Praying without responsibility does not help us at all.
Our comrades in the past fought Jihad, we are hypocrites and when things go wrong, we call God. We must ask ourselves how we got there and if the path we are in is correct.
sorry with my bad english.

Attachments

• mbs.gif
    mbs.gif
    139.8 KB · Views: 5
@hkatlane Quite a colourful life. And will someone finally start explaining things here too? Like why Yemenis who die in sandals are violating the airspace of two countries with drones. Which are supplied to them by Iran, thanks to the plundered satanic technology of the USA. Where, moreover, this unelected small group of people, while stealing like magpies, on the other hand imprison or kill their own citizens because of the way they dress. If they care so much about clothes, why don't they first give the Yemenis, for example, decent shoes and uniframes?

hi guys ..

It seems that Muslims and Christians who oppose globalization will enter into a serious war with those who support globalization. As Elon Musk said, the drums of war have begun to beat in Europe and are getting louder. Contrary to popular belief, this war, which I expect to spread all over the world within 5-10 years, will not be a religious war, that is, it will not be a Crusader or a Muslim war. Yes, as I said, there will be a great war against those who support globalization, want a one-world state, and want to rule all nations under one roof.

it will be a difficult process but the alliance of evangelistis and zionists will collapse .. everyone should choose their side :)

Reactions: DatDudeUpStairs
since the war in gaza began, I have been talking to Christian friends I know in Europe. Their common reaction was: This is an atrocity. It is of great importance that European countries organize mass support demonstrations defending the Palestinian people, despite their governments' ban. I see that a common consciousness is being formed all over the world against the globalist gang that is hostile to all humanity, and I am very happy about this.

People are tough here, we don't like strangers and we have our reasons why. We are supressed by USA from 1995 and that is biggest issue here, beside that all is gucci. We love our country and our ways. Our country is beautiful.

@guguk
What media? Do you even have slightest sense to read that we felt it? We saw it with our eyes, there was not media in war, this was in 1994. Learn geography and history first, then speak.
Then go and fight what are you doing here? I don't understand? Can you explain what exactly are you doing here and not helping people you are so worried about?
Let me teach you first and, then I gonna educate to next one.

Yes, I dont know "history" if you mention about "only dates" because I never "memorise" anything. As a chemist, scientist and web developer I only focus "historical context" which you never ever understand. You and others like you only focus on the "person" or "dates" of a historical event but I'm not like you, I can determine the flow of histrocial events by thinking, analyzing and interpreting each historical phenomenon or formation in a single big picture. Other are just "details".

If you are still thinking the 95' war issued by USA then you dont know anything even if you live in Bosnia , but do you know what? I grew up 95' war and our one and only agenda was "Sarajevo", after then we experienced very big sadly events in our country and near of our country. Thanks to my father and grandfather, they was concerning about Bosnian people while 95' war and we were working all together to stop these "massacre" because they was choosed "being human".

But still you are asking "wrong" questions to me. When the time comes, me and my child or his child will definitely be there physically for the resurrection of Al-Aqsa and its surroundings, there is no doubt about that, but we know and see very well that being there now will not contribute. If it were so, If it had helped, America's million-dollar ammunition and technological systems in Gaza could have given Israel everything it wanted.

But you should ask yourself "correct" question which is "Do I wanna to be Bosnian Ratko or Serbian Ratko while thousands of babies are exposed to phosphorus bombs in Gaza?"

He’s writing from his small house far away from place he’s defending, classic example of fire starter. Not to mention morbid headline.
Writing like this without knowing anything serves no purpose other than making you look funny, just like your friend who @4c0u8 said the photo I shared was "taken from Azerbaijan". I'm not living "far away" from Gaza and I can understand why you write this way because you or your father or grandfather acted the same way and did not take any action during the massacre that took place in the middle of Europe in front of the UN.

Human are divided into two groups: Those who tyrannizes and remain silent after seeing this tyrannize, and those who are tyrannized and try to do something against those who tyrannize.

I and my generation will always stand with those who are against tyrannize, but of course, choosing the morbised side is your choice!

Well, you see, you're finally starting to get it. My facts are my processed perceptions - I don't have to prescribe it before every word, do I? :) I present what I have grasped and processed and leave it open to criticism. I will ask questions if I don't understand something and people capable of discussion will share their perception of reality with me. Your openness, guilelessness, and sincere interest will make them infer who you are and how valid what you write or don't write is. Nothing complicated, right? As you wrote, you've known it for at least 10 years.

Yes that's why what the US is doing I also have no understanding. But despite everything they have done in the past, you of all people should love them. If it weren't for the US, we wouldn't have what we have today. Because roughly somewhere after India, blue eyed settlers would be ploughing the land, which is the point most of you here don't seem to get :)

@guguk so why don't you translate the text and we'll move on? I'm not indifferent, I've heard your challenge and I'm communicating. You ignore me, like the cruel world you mention. I'm seriously interested in other details. There's a song in the video I took the footage from, I wanted to follow up with that. I don't understand the language or the context. If you don't translate the other photo, I won't be able to. Help me..

Then I wonder why under the caption "sleeping under a bloody blanket" there is a photo of children that is shared from Azerbaijan. Which doesn't quite correspond with the headline or the place I assume you're writing from. Is this some kind of morbid poetry?

If children scream and die in bombing, why, if the Israeli army is so cynical, don't the Gazans at least have the sense to shelter their own children in shelters? Or does it work there in a kamikaze way, as if freedom fighters go on the run and what comes next doesn't concern them? Do they crawl into the shelter themselves, leaving the others outside so that after the bombing they can take pictures and put them on the internet? If so, who are they fighting for?

Then what you call genocide happened how? Israel needed to reduce its weapons stockpile and GDP and attacked Gaza? Or what are the facts? Is the conquest of Gaza a reaction to the massacres of children on kibbutzim, or is it something else entirely in your view?

What do you mean "being with someone forever"? Here where I am it means killing someone when you can't and leverage to commit suicide yourself. Or commit suicide together...

What about the nonprofits? Are you really asking anyone to support Israel? Or do you think all volunteers support Gaza? As far as I know there were about 10 NGOs in Gaza with about 500 people. In Israel, 2000 people a year come to archaeological digs alone. I think there were more people involved in the peace festival they shot up.

In Hamburg 40 to 200 thousand people died after one retaliatory strike, to this day only estimates are available because incendiary bombs were used. What kind of apocalypse do you mean?

Actually I understood you but you dont "want to" understand me. The reason I have to given that example is because you constantly present your own "ideas" as if they were "fact" and then stand back and say "I'm just commenting".
No!
You are digress from main subject when I try to contextualizing. Are you asking your own questions and waiting for answers without answering "clearly" the questions I asked?

Did everything really happen in the past and is it over? Really? While you're trying to teach me history, it turns out you don't know history. The past never stays in the past. It just changes shape, the names change, the tools used change, but the events always remain constant.

If there were, Scholz would not have argued that the "ceasefire in Gaza was not correct", he said. Now how is this different from Hitler?

I'm not ignoring you or another person but unfortunately, I just don't have time to talk to ignorant people. Especially with people who think they are knowledgeable but their knowledge is only "google" or "wikipedia".
That's why you can claim that the photo was taken from Azerbaijan.

I have the answers to your questions and more. I can tell you what you don't know with examples from the past, from Saladin to Izzeddin, from Adam to Muhammad (pbuh), and I can even give you news from the future, but first you have to answer me, the questions I give you.
What are you living for?

What will you die for?

I'm sorry for your lost but you are always asking wrong questions. Correct one should be like "What is Netenyahu's army doing in the Palestinian home?" or "Why is Netanyahu dragging his own people to death?"

@bentacos I'm not defending anyone, and I don't think anyone else in this thread is either. To say that fully, some people here would have to stop playing hide and seek. I'm initially responding to @guguk's challenge by first trying to understand the background mindset of people in a corner of the world where they carry a portrait of Adolf Hitler on rickshaws while espousing humanity or democracy. But here my colleague @guguk and his contemporaries are apparently unwilling to cooperate and translate into English the Turkish(?) text under Hitler (see earlier post from me). So far it seems that some people here, as far as people who are not their own, that they apply Russian math (1 killed is murder, a million dead is just a statistic) and as far as their fellow believers are concerned then they see genocide even in direct retaliation. This is despite the fact that, for example, The New York Times published an interview with a Hamas official in which he claims that this is not a freedom struggle but a perpetual killing

You don't have to say "I support you" to defend someone; remaining silent or not reacting is another sign of support. And I'm not challenging anyone, I'm here and I will continue to guide the ignorant here. But the problem is that learning or knowing is a matter of demand, otherwise it will be nothing but empty noise.

@hkatlane Quite a colourful life. And will someone finally start explaining things here too? Like why Yemenis who die in sandals are violating the airspace of two countries with drones. Which are supplied to them by Iran, thanks to the plundered satanic technology of the USA. Where, moreover, this unelected small group of people, while stealing like magpies, on the other hand imprison or kill their own citizens because of the way they dress. If they care so much about clothes, why don't they first give the Yemenis, for example, decent shoes and uniframes?
Same thing again. I'm asking you for the last time, and I expect only short answers from you like Yes or No.

- Can you call what Israel did as "massacre or cruelty"?
- Do you uphold that Palestinian lives are cheaper than the life of a European, British or American?
- Have you seen the babies dying in Palestine? Or have you heard the screams of children?
- Do dying babies cause a pain in your conscience?

@guguk There are places where they jokingly say that everyone there has college. For example, Russia. The fact is that such countries are (quite seriously) called Upper or Lower Volta. It is synonymous with decay, corruption and uncultured. Where everyone says how advanced, cultured and educated they are, but in reality there is only a Upper Volta with or without nuclear weapons. Without naming anyone, one thing is obvious. One group of states keeps nuclear weapons to keep their citizens comfortable and free to create. Then there is the other group that owns or seeks the weapons, not to protect the freedom to create, but to keep a system in place where it has its own population in thrall to the comfort of a narrow group of people. It used to be called slavery. Countries where a substantial portion of the people live like a festival all year round (without running water and toilets) have the most noble goals. Well, then that's why you see pictures of oil superpower soldiers stealing washing machines and toilets from civilians..

You still don't seem to understand that I don't have to be a scientist to write something. And if I were a scientist, my opinion, i.e. that you are an infantile propagandist, is no more or less valuable for that. Moreover, unlike you, I pointed out a specific live example of a situation that I was hoping someone would explain to me here. Of what use to me is the broader context if you are reluctant to translate the slogan under Hitler from a language you understand? Or do you think that carrying genocidal slogans on rickshaws is normal in other places?

You can rant all you want here, but you probably won´t attract many people here or elsewhere with the slogan "Genocide for a brighter tommorow"..

Last edited:
@4c0u8 You're still avoiding answering my questions. You don't have to be a scientist to write here, but you don't have to be ignorant to answer you. For me, ignorant does not mean someone who does not know something, but one who hides it even though he knows "truth" and makes an effort to hide it.

The call I am making here is for "human", but there are "human" who cannot see even if they have eyes, cannot hear even if they have ears, and cannot feel even if they have a heart. So, as it turns out, you are also in this group, so I have only one word to say to you; Tschüss!

@AKSakallı While it is lovely that you are heartened by a demonstration that supports one side or the other, what you are doing is tendentious and unbalanced. Even if you were posting this on your private blog, let alone on a public site that is supposed to be neutral by nature.

@guguk I think I answered that quite clearly. It's strange that, as someone who reads between the lines and sees the broader context, he didn't get it. Of course I don't mind directing you to my reply. If you look at the earlier posts there is a photo of the back of a rickshaw + in post I write what they didn't do in Papua New Guinea. Since you didn't translate the rickshaw poster with Hitler, I think you know exactly how your fellow comrades and maybe yourself think. On the other hand, you'll do everything you can to make sure no one who doesn't take the trouble to use a translator finds out. Is that enough? Whether you think you're ignorant, a cannibal or a scientist I'll leave to your own judgement, personally I don't like to judge people and I don't think I have the right to.

@AKSakallı While it is lovely that you are heartened by a demonstration that supports one side or the other, what you are doing is tendentious and unbalanced. Even if you were posting this on your private blog, let alone on a public site that is supposed to be neutral by nature.

I stand against oppression no matter who it comes from, even if it is committed by someone who claims to be a Muslim. I have a conscience, my friend.

my last word on this subject: I did not express my thoughts as a forum staff. I said this as a person with a conscience. Hoping for a respectful and friendly discussion. have a nice day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
topeh
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock